Tuesday, April 30, 2013

1 day left....are you tired of waiting?

Let's do something just for Fun....Dream Pop goes live on my website at Midnight tonight! The VERY FIRST FIVE Orders that qualify for the May Stamp of the Month ($50 or more) submitted on my website will win one of my 5 new Dream Pop Pre-cut Layout kits absolutely FREE! No shipping fees, No tax, and I won't bug ya after you receive it! :)
















On my CTMH Shopping Website you will find the Gathering named MAY DREAM POP ORDERS ending May 15th.  Click JOIN, Place your qualifying order, and if you are one of the First FIVE I will contact you tomorrow and get your DREAM POP Layout kit on it's way, right into your hands!  

Easy Cheesy! Let's do it! Get out your idea book or browse here  and be one of the First Five to submit, the Kit is as good as IN YOUR HANDS! :) 

Blessings, Sus

No comments:

Post a Comment