Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lovin' me some Dakota!

I've been showin' so much love to our DREAM POP Campaign that I wanted to pop in here with some refreshing  artwork from my ALL TIME-FOREVER FAVORITE Paper Kit, Dakota

And No, it has nothing to do with the fact that it bears my kiddos Namesake...okay, it might have something to do with it. We are Country Folks...we love our Horses, cattle, being outdoors, and getting Muddy! This kits just screams COUNTRY! 

Did you see the artwork in the Close to My Heart Autumn Winter 2012 Idea book?! It has the most Darling projects and many feature my Friend, Brandy and her family....who are also Country Folk. I love the sisterhood of Close to My Heart where we can find others who have similar lifestyles as our own, it doesn't take much time at all to become Friends! 

Here is a Pre-Cut Layout kit I've created using Dakota! 



I tossed in a few buttons from the Black/Grey assortment and some Burlap thread ....I think it turned out adorable! :)





This kit and many others are available for purchase in my Ebay Shop, my Facebook Business Page, or by simply emailing me

I have a previous post with more detailed information on my pre-cut layout kits...take a look here.

Thanks for joining me again friends!
Blessings, Sus

No comments:

Post a Comment