Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Annnnnnnd Another one....

Another layout that is! Yesterday I shared one of the layouts I created for my (4) Layout Sarita WOTG Workshop....Here's another one. :) 


I am SO DISAPPOINTED with my photos (again)....they are so drab! They do not do this paper justice! It is CRAZY BRIGHT! 

In all (4) of my layouts for this workshop the PINK can easily be substituted!



Don't let the Baby Pictures fool you! This paper is the furthest from baby you will find...it just happened to work with with the pictures I had just received from my friend. :)


And of Course.....my Favorite part once again...Flip Flaps! :) This Layout holds 15 Photos! :) 


I'm working tirelessly on getting my cutting guide completed for these pages! Stay tuned to see the remaining 2 sets. :)

Thank you again for joining me!
Your are such a Blessing! Sus

No comments:

Post a Comment