Friday, December 13, 2013

Another Christmas Bargain!

*BARGAIN ALERT!*


 
Need another gift for someone on your list? 

Purchase a Hip-Pic Album Kit & 2X2 Acrylic Block for a total of $22.50 and receive a free ink pad!

*Retail value of this bundle is over $32.00!

I have purchased these for my nieces...these kits are so perfect for big or little girls! What great stocking stuffer!

The Hip Pic album kit includes the following;
1 – My Acrylix® Hip Pics Album Stamp Set (B-size)
1 – 6½" × 5½" Hip Pics Album (with 16 white pocket photo pages for 16 – 4" × 6" photos, 3¾" square window)
5 – 6" × 6" Colored Sheets of Die-Cut Shapes (1 Creme Brulee, 1 Lagoon, 1 Outdoor Denim, 1 Smoothie, 1 kraft)

Recommended My Acrylix® Blocks:
1" × 3½" (Y1002), 2" × 2" (Y1003)

*This special is only offered through myself - it is not a corporate sponsored special. While my non-local friends are most welcome to participate there will be a small additional shipping charge to get the bundle from me to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment