Thursday, December 19, 2013

'Crazy Quick' Dream Pop Thank You Card Kit

I have had SOOO Many requests lately for Card Workshops!  I'm up to my ears in projects right now and it's only going to continue to get busier next month (Awesome things coming next month by the way)! 

Here is a Super quick 'Thank You' Card Workshop I put together using one of my ole favorites....Dream Pop! 

Truely, these cards are SO CUTE! They are bright and cheerful...the pictures just do not do them justice! :) 

You will receive the following to create (2) each of the six cards!




Pre-cut Embossed Cardstock bases (unfolded), inside card  liners, & Misc. Patterned Papers
(12) Envelopes
Black/White Bakers twine
Clear Buttons
Clear sparkles
Silver Metal studs
Slate Twist Tie
Full Roll of Close to My Heart Slate Washi Tape
Your very own My Acrylix 'A True Thank You' Stamp Set!
Information sheet with Color Photos of Competed Cards for assembly assistance.

All for only $25! That's only $2.08 per card! And you get to keep the stamp set as well as have about 2/3 of a roll of Washi Tape Left!

These kits are shipping Now for only $4.00! 

If you should have any questions concerning this - or any other of my kits for sale please contact me { HERE

1 comment: