Thursday, December 5, 2013

So CUTE we should Celebrate!

I really do think it's just THAT cute! :) 


This cupcake card was inspired by The Fabulous Tresa Black...she created one last year and I have always wanted to re-create one ever since! 

I LOVE all of the theme specific images on the CTMH Artiste Cartridge! 

The Banner image with the Happy Birthday Sentiment came bundled with my Artiste Collection.  Did you know that when purchasing a Cartridge Bundle from Close to My Heart you receive (3) Stamp sets with images that match cuts from the cartridge!? Kiss your Fussy Cutting GoodBye! You also receive (3) packages of coordinating Chipboard...remember the days of tracing around the chipboard, then cutting out your image? Yeah....That's over too! :) Whoot! 

I LOOVE the Frugality of the CTMH Cricut Bundle purchases! The cartridge alone has 700 images! That my friends - Is a STEAL! :)


I really love the Rosette Ribbon! It adhered to the card base SO easily! It did sadden me a bit to see it listed on the Retiring product list but Thankfully I had time to grab a few packages for more CupCake Cards! :) You better Grab yours quickly before it's gone! 

I also added a few Pink Glitter Gems to my "frosting".  I think it turned out super cute!


The inside sentiment also came in the Artiste Cartridge Bundle....it's one of my ALL TIME favorite sentiments ever!


All of Close to My Heart's Cricut Cartridge Bundles come with (3) coordinating Stamp Sets worth $17.95 each, (3) coordinating Chipboard packages worth $4.95 each, and the Cartridge itself with all of its 700 images! Each bundle is reasonably priced at $99!  

Don't want to pay $99 for it? No problem....did you know you can get the bundle of your choice for HALF PRICE with an online gathering sales total of as little as $250?! That's right! I can ship you a few Close to My Heart Idea Books and all you have to do is gather a few orders from yourself and your friends! I will do the rest! Ask me how you can host an online gathering today, it will be my pleasure to help you earn your Cricut Bundle for Half Price! :) 

Thank you for joining me again friends, Have a Blessed one!
Sus

1 comment: