Wednesday, May 13, 2015

How 'bout a little 'Pathfinding' Thank You!?

I am SLOWLY but surely getting some of my Inventory moved over here to my blog! 

The requests for Pre-Cut Kits is bigger now than ever...and I'm hearing you! I'm enjoying creating new simplistic Pre-Cut kits as well as digging out some previous kits and moving their inventory over here to sell!

I only have a few of these kits left! I LOVE them...What a Warm THANK YOU they will bring to anyone you give them to! 



















Each Kit includes pre-cut and pre-stamped pieces (a few will need trimming) to complete (5) each of the (2) Cards shown for a total of (10)! 

Also included in the Kit; Bronze shimmer trim, Brown Sparkles, gold sequins, (10) Colonial White Card Bases and Envelopes. 


Each kit comes packed in a sturdy clear container (as shown) with color photographs for assembly assistance! 

The Cards feature such a Warm Greeting, they will surely be a hit with whom ever you send them to! 


















































Each Kit is $15 + $4 US First Class Shipping!  

You are welcome to purchase right here on my blog via paypal, just follow the link below! 

* Paypal is not giving me the ability to add a 'shopping cart' feature with combined shipping - if you are making multiple individual purchases I am always happy to refund you any overage paid for shipping expenses! 



Thank you so much for joining me today! You are a Blessing to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment