Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Studio Sus 'New Colors' Workshop In A Bag Pre-Cut Kit!

I've always loved Rainbows! The Colors are always so pleasing to my eye! So naturally I was THRILLED when Close to My Heart Introduced the updated Enchanted Color Pallet this summer! The (7) Newly Introduced Colors make the more Gorgeous Rainbow ever! 

Since I'm a bit eccentric with the kits (LOL) I just HAD to create a kit themed around the (7) Brand New Colors! 

Isn't it Preeeeeetty?! 





















This Kit features the (7) New Colors as well as some Neutral Cardstock and embellishments! It also showcases our Brand New (CTMH Exclusive) Cricut Artistry Collection! And peeps, let me tell ya...this cartridge is just FABULOUS! 


Now...let's have a closer look at the Projects featured in this kit! 

Your kit will come fully pre-cut for you and ready to assemble! I will also email you the kit files that include step by step instructions, recipes (sizes of cardstock pieces, cricut sizing information) as well as a Cutting Guide and CCR Files so you can easily Duplicate these projects again and again! I also have a friend who has offered to create a Design Space File as well! So if you are a Cricut girl I have you COVERED! Whoop! 

Look at this layout! Isn't it the cutest?! 





















I LOVE the Starbursts!...it must be the Rainbow! 



How Cute is that Hot Air Balloon?! (I'm not kidding - this new cartridge is FILLED with Great Images!) I embossed the balloon with the Dot Embossing Folder, it gave it a bit of extra 'jazz'! 


The Background base of the 'Away We Go' Image has also been embossed for you! The My Creations Bag will hold any 'loose' photos that can easily be pulled out and flipped through, just a simple slit made in your page protector will allow the photos to be pulled right through! Easy as Can be! The bag patterns will differ with each kit! 

Also, my transport of these projects was rough it seems....as I am looking at these photos I'm noticing many of my sparkles have fallen off! You will receive a Half package of the Clear Sparkles so you will have more than what are pictured. 


I Love this 'Lucky' Card! Again I have embossed the clouds, this time with the Chevron Embossing Folder! 







Of course I had to use my FAVORITE New Embellishment, the Whisper Thick Twine! LOVE me some Twine! 

How CUTE is this one?! We've got the Rainbow happenin' again as well as some Bling! Whoop! I'm lovin' the 'tribal' feel of this cartridge! So Trendy!  































Okay, here is my FAVORITE! I LOOOOOVE the Sunburst Image on the Artistry Cartridge! I just backed it with small pieces of the Cardstock and added a bit of sparkle! Easy as can be! 

I also used the Damask Embossing Folder for this one and I like the PIZZAZZ it gave the card! 



Isn't the Banner super cool?! This card is the only project that features a stamped image! The kit will not come pre-stamped with this image. I wanted you to be able to use it for any occasion so just grab your favorite small sentiment and you will be ready for your event! 





Here's the 'EAT CAKE' Card...again, SO easy to create but the end result is just pure Joy! 





























































I'm so pleased how each project turned out! I hope you enjoy them as well! 

Would you believe I'm offering these kits for only $22?! I have done all the hard work for you! Everything will come Pre-Cut so you can simply sit and enjoy creating without all of the 'work'. You can find the paypal link at the bottom of this post to purchase yours today! :)

EMAIL ME or MESSAGE ME over at my Business Facebook Page if you should have additional questions not covered in this post! I am always happy to assist! :)


The Kits come in New - reusable zip top bags ready for you to dig into! Showing a previous Kit for reference since I do not have the 'New Colors' Kits photographed yet. :)




The recipe sheet will be emailed (during the next few days - I'm putting the 'finishing touches' on it) so you have a digital copy (no hard copies will be mailed). If you'd like the recipe sheet sent to an email address DIFFERENT than the email address associated with your paypal payment please place the CORRECT email address in the 'notes to the seller' box during your checkout. 

I also have a few more Pre-Cut / Pre-Stamped kits in my inventory...(see below) Take advantage of a Great Combined shipping discount by grabbing them at the same time! 

Confetti Wishes....see my original blog post HERE! 





























































You are welcome to EMAIL ME to receive a combine shipping quote on multiple purchases! Also be sure to take a peek at all of my Pre-Cut Card Kits in the left sidebar right here on my blog! 

'New Colors' Full Kit:
- Pre-Cut Cardstock/Patterned Paper/Cricut Images
- Portion - Shimmer Trim/Sparkles/Twine/Slate Baggie
- Layout Base Pages, Card Bases and envelopes
- Emailed recipe sheet 
- Creating Starburst Tutorial
- Full Color Cutting Guide
- Design Space File
- Cricut Craft Room File

Purchase your 'New Colors' Kit right here at this link below! $22 + $6.50 Priority Shipping




'New Colors' Files only:
- Emailed recipe sheet 
- Creating Starburst Tutorial
- Full Color Cutting Guide
- Design Space File
- Cricut Craft Room File

Purchase your 'New Colors' FILES (only) right here at this link below! $10



Thank you for joining me today!You are a Blessing to me! 

5 comments:

  1. are these available to consultants Sus as all your other layouts.
    tks
    Marian Lovell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning Marian! Yes, they are available to anyone who wishes to purchase them. :)

      Delete
  2. I would like to purchase the new colors kit but do not see the link to PayPal. Please let me know how to order.
    Thanks,
    Gina Ploss
    ginaploss@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning Gina, the purchase link is near the bottom of this blog post.

      Delete
  3. Your work is always so beautiful and such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your incredible talent.

    ReplyDelete