Sunday, April 9, 2017

Some Kinda Wonderful Pre-Cut (8) Card Kit!

Hi Friends! 

The response to my Dreamin' Big Pre-Cut (8) Card Kit has been just incredible! I am so Grateful for the support! 

I thought I'd offer my 'Some Kinda Wonderful' card workshop as a pre-cut kit as well! 

If you would like to see the original blog post for 'Some Kinda Wonderful' so you can get your hands on the cutting guide for (64), YES! (64) cards from a single paper pack..click HERE! 



















These kits are Completely Pre-Cut (I have even cut all of the Thin Cuts Images for you) and for your convenience I have left them UN-STAMPED (so you can do the fun part) and/or customize them for occasions specific to your own needs! 

This kit uses the 'Some Kinda Wonderful' Cardmaking Stamp set (below) #C1673 and it can be purchased HERE! You WILL need this stamp set to complete the cards as shown since they come to you un-stamped!


Each kit will come packed in a Cello Bag and will contain all of the pre-cut pieces (including Thin Cut Images) to create the (8) Cards shown at the top of this post.



You will receive Card Bases, Envelopes, Silver Shimmer Trim, Silver Sequins, Whisper Twine, and an emailed PDF document with photos of the completed cards for assembly assistance! (Just put them together like a puzzle!) 

As mentioned previously, you will need the coordinating stamp set to complete the cards as shown.  You can order it HERE from my CTMH Shopping website or you can add the stamp set to your pre-cut kit order (drop down purchase link below) as I have them in my personal inventory. They can ship together and you will not pay any additional shipping charges! 

I think these cards turned out Super Cute and I feel they are extremely versatile for many occasions! Enjoy them to create/give yourself or gift a kit to give to a friend, either way they are an affordable way of brightening someone's day!

Also, If you love card kits you'll love my previous kit, 'Dreamin' Big'! (pictured below) This workshop creates up to (64) Cards from a single paper pack and a few sheets of white cardstock! OR you can purchase it as a Pre-Cut kit as well right HERE on my blog! It is INCREDIBLE! 






You can see all of the workshop-specific information in THIS blog post and if you are interested in using up your paper stash and would like to purchase workshop cutting files 'stand alone' you can see all that I have available HERE! 

So, In closing...Each 'Some Kinda Wonderful' (8) Card Kit is $18 with $3 US First Class Shipping! I have only a few of these kits left and they will go fast so don't delay with your order! 

You are welcome to purchase right here on my blog via paypal, just follow the link below! :) 


Some Kinda Wonderful


Thank you so much for joining me today friends! Please send any questions that you might have to my email HERE or CONNECT WITH ME ON FACEBOOK HERE! It is always my pleasure to visit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment