Thursday, November 16, 2017

Silver & Gold Card Workshop with Cutting Files!

Hi Friends! 

I have recently found my Creative MOJO to be on vacation somewhere...seriously, if you see it SEND IT BACK HOME! 

I am soooo behind right now and I have heard your cries for Christmas cards! One of my Besties asked me to proof this workshop for her and now I get to offer it to you as well! Aren't these the more GORGEOUS cards ever?! 

This workshop creates (30) Christmas cards using only 1/2 a pack of the Silver and Gold Paper with a few sheets of cardstock! Don't need Christmas cards? No worries, just change out the sentiments and you're good to go!  

These cards are super classy! The black and gold paired with the bashful...they are just stunning! Here they are up close! 


















You can receive the cutting guide and e-files by placing an order of at least $25 on my CTMH shopping website!


 After you've placed your order send me an email HERE to let me know to send the files over to you! Chris has done an absolutely wonderful job with this workshop! Her Cutting guide is just as easy to read as mine and I know you'll enjoy putting these together! If you are a CTMH Consultant you will need to contact her directly HERE to purchase a set of files for yourself. :) These are only available here for my customers.

 The entire set of e-files include;
- Cover Page
- Color Cutting Guide
- Card reference page with photos of the completed projects
- 'Tips and Hints' Worksheet
- Completed project photos of my version of the cards (which is slightly different than Chris's version) 

Workshop Supply List;

Each Full ‘Silver and Gold' Cardmaking Workshop Kit will require the following Consumable products:

- 1/2 pack of Silver and Gold Paper #X7226B $4.98
- (2) pieces of Bashful Cardstock #X5941 $1.20
- (1) piece of White Daisy Cardstock #1385  $.40
- (1) piece of Gold Foil Paper #Z3365 $2.38
- Black Shimmer Ribbon #Z4012 $5.95
- White and Gold Twine #Z4014 $2.95
- Bashful Pearls #Z3369 $3.95
- Black and White Dots #Z3314 $3.95
- (30) White Card Bases and  Envelopes #X254 $9.00

Additional Supplies/tools used:
- Thin Cuts Basic Circles #Z3318 $12.95
- Buffalo Plaid Embossing Folder #Z4032 $8.95
- Black Exclusive Inks Pad #Z2805 $7.95
- Pewter Exclusive Inks Pad #Z2832 $7.95 (optional-edge distressing) 
- Appropriate sized Acrylic Blocks
- Merry Everything Stamp Set #M1183 $2.95
- Mistletoe Kisses Stamp Set #M1182 $2.95
- Merry Christmas Stamp Set #M1184 $2.95
- Sponge (optional-edge distressing) #Z697 $1.25
- Foam Tape #Z1151 $5.95 and other adhesive of choice
- Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen #Z1979 $3.25
- Piercing tool kit #Z2046 $6.95 (perfect for transporting adhesive backed embellishments)
- Micro-tip Scissors #Z534 $9.95 (these are life changing)


While you're shopping for the 'Silver and Gold' card supplies be sure to check out my other workshops over in the right sidebar of this page. :) There are many available! 

And don't forget! We always have the 'Stamp of the Month' Promotion! This month I'm again offering a FREE Pre-Cut kit with every $5 Stamp of the Month Purchase! This month features an interactive Scrapbooking Layout Kit! 






For more information on the FREE Interactive Layouts for November please check out the blog post HERE! 

Thank you for joining me today friends, I am so Grateful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment