I am SOOOOO Excited about this workshop! I know, I ALWAYS say that but I am totally STOKED this time around!
I have not created a 'Card Only' Workshop for over a year and I am SO excited about this one!
I butchered up the 'Everyday Life' Crush Pages (Found in our Seasonal Expressions Idea Booklet Volume #1)
I think the Crush pages made the CUTEST card set ever!
This workshop creates 3 Dozen cards! Yes, 36 Cards!! The supplies ended up being SUPER affordable!
The Consumable products (without tax & shipping) only came out to be $38.55! That means each card only cost $1.07! (Holy Smokes!)
When I figured in my tax rate & shipping it brought the 'per card' cost up to only $1.23! I almost couldn't believe it, I did the math several times to be sure!
You will also have left over embellishments! So you can further embellish OR use your left over scraps of Crush pages to create even more cards!
Have a look at the supply list!
- My Crush Everyday Life Pages #Z3210 $7.95
- Grey Enamel Gems #Z3089 $3.95
- Purple Heart Enamel & Glitter Gems #Z3124 $4.95
- Back Shimmer Trim #Z1809 $4.95
- Pixie Extra Thick Twine #Z3035 $3.95
- (2) pieces of Black Cardstock #1386 $1.20
( (24 sheet bulk pack $14.50)
- (2) pieces of White Daisy Cardstock #1385 $.80
( (24 sheet bulk pack $9.50)
- (36) White Card Bases & Envelopes #X254 $10.80
( (50 ct Value Pack $14.95)
Oh yeah, and remember the REALLY cute Springtime Wishes Stamp set with the matching Thin Cuts Dies we used in the Charlotte Workshop (original Blog post here) ? Well I used them again for this workshop so if you have already purchased them dig those back out right away!
Additional Non Consumable Products:
- Springtime Wishes Stamp set #C1641 $13.95
- Springtime Wishes Thincuts #Z3201 $13.95 (optional)
- So Many Smiles Stamp Set #C1619 $13.95
- Black Ink Pad Z2105 $6.95
- Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen Z1979 $3.25
- 3-D Foam Tape Z1151 $5.95
- Desert Sand Ink Pad Z2118 $6.95
- Sponge Z697 $1.25
- Adhesive of choice and Acrylic Block(s) appropriate for stamp sets used
Now for some more details...
Just like my previous workshop packages, I will send the files and cutting guide via email to my customers ordering the workshop supplies from my CTMH Shopping website.
I spend Hours and Hours (Days and Days) working on my files and I am super proud of them! As you can see, they are full color and both professional as well as easy to read.
The entire set of files include;
- 'Everyday Life Crush' Welcome Letter/Cover Sheet
- 'Everyday Life Crush' 17 page color cutting guide
- 'Everyday Life Crush' 'The Rest of the Story'
(additional notes and tips to assist with workshop completion)
- 'Everyday Life Crush' Stamping Reference Listing
- Detailed colored photos of each of the (18) Card designs.
(You will create 2 each of the 18 individual designs)
Fellow Close to My Heart Consultants are also welcome to order these files to use in support of their own business! Yes, this means you can copy/print/distribute these files to your own customers and hold your own events using my designs and files!
Close to My Heart Consultants may place any order of $25 on my CTMH Shopping Website to qualify to receive the files for free!
Close to My Heart Consultants who live OUTSIDE the United States are invited to EMAIL ME to discuss their option of purchasing the files to use for their own business!
Consultants receiving this workshop will also receive...
- CTMH Consultant Release Form
- CTMH Consultant Information
(Supply List, suggested coordinating 'up sell' items, etc.)
Also Remember, joining my 'JUST CRAZY BLESSED' CTMH Team gets you unlimited access to my complete files library FOR FREE! I will go to GREAT LENGTHS to serve my team by offering pre-designed works and custom cutting guides to help support their own businesses!
Here is a peek at a few cards up close!
If you have never purchased my workshop packages before and you'd like to understand them better (and learn how they can benefit a hobby crafter OR a CTMH Consultant's own business) you are invited to watch the video below (showcasing a previous workshop that I still have in my inventory)...it will talk in detail about how my workshops can be beneficial to both Hobby Crafters as well as Close to My Heart Consultants. :)
Here is a quick (Okay, so it's not very 'quick') video I created for a previous workshop...it will talk in depth regarding my workshop packages!
And Don't forget....You have until January 31st (or until supplies are depleted) to order your 'Fundamental 14' Workshop! Here is the original Blog post if you missed it!
Thank you for joining me today friends, I'm so Grateful for each of you!