Thursday, November 20, 2014

'Studio Sus' Pathfinding Workshop with Cutting Guide!

It's here! It's here! It's a bit later than I had planned but it's here! 

Pathfinding is among my favorite papers in our Annual Inspirations Idea Book so I was soooo excited to begin creating with it! 

It came time and I spread it all out on my studio desk and....Nothing! I have never experienced such 'Creative Block'! After 2 weeks of looking at it I put it away and dug out 'Snowhaven'! 

Snowhaven came together in a day! I was STOKED! So I went back to Pathfinding...and...you guessed it! It came right together! So Strange! 

So, I'm a bit later than I had planned but it's here anyway and in time for your Thanksgiving Holiday and Autumn  photos! 















This workshop package will create (4) 2-page 12" X 12" layouts using the Close to My Heart 'Pathfinding' Collection!

I adore the warm and friendly feel of this paper suite! 

Layout #1 




Layout #2 




Layout #3 




Layout #4 





Just like my previous workshop packages, I will send the files and cutting guide via email to anyone ordering the workshop supplies (or any order of $25) from my CTMH shopping website

I don't have a 'hard copy' of my Pathfinding files from the printers yet...these are from my Confetti Wishes workshop - but I wanted to show you the format of the files. 



















As you can see, they are very detailed, professional, as well as colorful and easy to read. 

The entire set of files include;

-Pathfinding Welcome Letter/Cover Sheet

-Pathfinding 13 page color cutting guide

-Pathfinding 'The Rest of the Story' 
(Photo suggestions, additional notes and tips to assist with workshop completion)

-Pathfinding Layout #1, #2, #3, #4 
(detailed color photos of each of the completed layouts for assembly assistance) 

Close to my Heart Consultants purchasing this workshop with the intention of distributing my files to hold their own event will also receive;

-CTMH Consultant release form

-CTMH Consultant Information
(supply list, suggested coordinating 'up sell' products, etc.) 

CTMH Consultants may purchase the 'rights' to use my designs and files to support their own business simply by placing any $25 order on my CTMH shopping website. 

CTMH Consultants outside the US are invited to EMAIL me or MESSAGE ME via my Business Facebook Page to discuss purchase of these files. 

Customers purchasing the following from me (or any CTMH products of $25 or more) will receive the files via email upon my notification of their order.

Pathfinding Workshop Supply List;
-Pathfinding Paper Pack X7186B  $9.95
-Pathfinding Complements Chipboard X7186C $4.95
-Bronze Shimmer Trim Z1849  $4.95
-Brown/Tan Sparkle Assortment Z1753  $2.95
-Gold Sequin Assortment Z2012  $2.95
-You will also need (7) sheets of Colonial White Cardstock.  You can use from your stash or purchase our 24 sheet pack #1388 for $9.50

Remember, Joining my 'Just Crazy Blessed' CTMH Team will get you unlimited access to my complete file library FOR FREE! I will go to great lengths to serve my team by offering pre-designed workshops and custom cutting guides to help support their own businesses! 

If you have never purchased my workshop packages before and you'd like to understand them a bit better (and learn how they can benefit a hobby crafter OR a CTMH consultant's own business) you are invited to watch this video below...the video is covering my Chalk it Up workshop but each of the concepts are the same. :) 

Thank you for joining me today! 

7 comments:

  1. I just love your layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (let's try this again - since I apparently can't spell)
    That layout is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winter came way too quick in my part of the country. In these layouts I will place my photos and remember warmer times. These photo mats are the perfect size!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are Awesome! This is my favorite paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these layouts are worth scraplifting, but the one with the owl and the fox is fabulous! I LOVE this paper, but feel like I have very few photos to go with it.

    ReplyDelete