Monday, October 13, 2014

Confetti Wishes Fabulousness!

 I am SOOO Excited to make this workshop package available! I worked like a Crazy Lady getting it ready to go! So Happy it's ready to go! :) 





















This workshop package will create (4) 2-page 12" x 12" Layouts using Close to My Heart's Confetti Wishes Paper Collection! 

This paper just SCREAMS 'PARTY'! :) Before we go any further with the details here is some Serious 'Photo Overload'! 

Layout #1 



















Layout #2 





Layout #3




















Layout #4





Just like my previous workshop packages, I will send the files and cutting guide via email to anyone ordering the workshop supplies (or an order of equal amount) from my CTMH Shopping Website



As you can see, detailed color files as well as professional and easy to read cutting guides! 



The files include;
- Confetti Wishes Welcome Letter/Cover sheet
- Confetti Wishes 12 page cutting guide
- Confetti Wishes 'The rest of the story' 
(Photo suggestions, additional notes, & tips to assist with workshop completion)
- Confetti Wishes Layout #1, #2, #3, & #4 
(detailed color photos of each of the completed layouts for assembly assistance) 

Close to My Heart Consultants purchasing this workshop with the intention of distributing my files to hold their own event will also receive;
- CTMH Consultant release form
- CTMH Consultant Information
(containing a supply list, suggested coordinating 'up sell' products, etc.) 

CTMH Consultants may purchase the 'rights' to use my designs and files to support their own business simply by placing any $25 order on my Website.  

CTMH Consultants outside the US are invited to EMAIL me to discuss purchase of these files! 

Customers purchasing the following from me (or any CTMH products of $25 or more) will receive the files emailed to them upon confirmation of their order;
- Confetti Wishes Paper Pack X7189B $9.95
- Confetti Wishes Complements X7189C $4.95
- Gold Bling Gems Z2023 $3.95
- Gold Shimmer Trim Z1985 $4.95
* You will also need (6) sheets of white daisy cardstock - use from your stash or purchase our 24-pack #1385 $9.50

You are also welcome to JOIN MY 'Just Crazy Blessed' CTMH TEAM to receive these files (and all of my other workshop files) FOR FREE! I will go to great lengths to serve my team by offering pre-designed workshops and custom cutting guides to help support their own businesses! 

If you have never purchased my workshop packages before and you'd like to understand them a bit better you are invited to watch this video below....The video is covering my 'Chalk it up' Workshop but the concepts are the same. :) 




Thank you for joining me again! 
Blessings, Sus 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this one. This is one beautiful workshop!

    Mandy B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed adding the gold trim and the gold gems to these beautiful and very colorful layouts! The cutting guide was easy to follow. Thanks for bringing my hobby back to life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't in love with this paper pack at first, but your workshop post was the first one that made me go "Oh, wow!" You made great use of the paper without letting the pages feel too busy. Also, I am seeing that we share a love of doodling! :-)

    ReplyDelete