Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Balloon Ride is Here!

I'm So Excited it's finally done! This workshop was a CHORE! But a Labor of Love none the less! I have been overwhelmed by the number of ladies who had placed orders for this workshop long before it was even finished - just completely Humbling! Thank you all! 


My Balloon Ride 'Starburst' Workshop will create (these) 3 layouts using the Balloon Ride Level 2 Paper Collection, the Balloon Ride Chipboard Complements, and the Brown/Tan Glitter Paper Collection.  

This workshop - like my previous Timberline & Ivy Lane Workshops - will have a complete set of e-Files! 

Included in the files you will find a cutting guide, Color photos of the Completed pages (for assembly assistance), a 'Creating Starbursts' Tutorial, Starburst Assembly Tutorials for each of the (3) layouts, 'The rest of the Story' (additional information and tips to assist you with creating this specific workshop), as well as a few other files (cover sheet, welcome letter, etc.) 

*Close to My Heart Consultants ordering the files with the intention of using the designs and documents for their own customers will also receive 'CTMH Consultant Information' (supply lists, suggested coordinating products, CTMH Consultant Manual Information) and a CTMH Consultant release form. 




















If you would like to create these workshop projects for yourself - it's Easy as can be! Simply purchase the items on the supply list from my Close to My Heart Shopping Website

Items needed to create this workshop are;
Balloon Ride Level 2 Paper Packet X7180B - $9.95
Balloon Ride Complements Chipboard X7180C - $4.95
Brown/Tan Glitter Paper Z1830 - $5.95

Once you have placed your order CTMH will notify me with an email confirmation.  I will automatically email you all of the files the very minute I get back to my computer! 
*Daytime Monday-Friday, typical response time is only a few minutes, Evenings and weekends occasionally take longer as I am often not online for extended periods of time. :) 

I invite you to place your order as soon as possible so that I can get your files sent and you can begin working on your projects the minute you receive your product order! :) 

Close to My Heart Consultants wishing to use these designs and e-files to host a workshop for your own customers (resulting in sales commissions back into your pocket) - please email me at sus-williams@hotmail.com for information on the Consultant Release!

And don't forget....All of my Team Members have Full Access to my Workshop files for FREE! 

Have you ever considered joining Close to My Heart? If you have, April is the PERFECT time!  

This month - not only do you get a Kit already worth over $300 but you also get your CHOICE of FREE Cricut Cartridge Collection (worth $99 by itself)....That's over $400 worth of CTMH product for only $99! With no strings attached! :) Ask me today!


Love this workshop? Interested in Others? 

View Timberline HERE 

























View Ivy Lane HERE 

























Thank you so much for joining me today! It means so much to me!
Blessings, Sus

1 comment:

  1. These designs are superb! The cutting guides are so helpful! Without the detailed instructions and all the color photos, I just couldn't make layouts as gorgeous as yours. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete