Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Chalk it up is in Da House!

:
Okay...so it's been 'in Da House' for a few weeks now! I am so bad about my blog...YIKES! For some reason I update my Close to My Heart Facebook Page daily and I tend to forget my lonely ole Blog! 


Anyway......Here are the Details of this Fabulous Workshop! 

This package will create (3) Layouts (6 - 12" X 12" pages), each featuring our 'Chalk it up' Paper collection! It's SO Vibrant and Versatile! You'll Love it, I'm sure! 


I Love each of these Layouts so much, they are just so bright and cheerful! 









































































Just like my previous workshop packages, I will send the e-files via email to anyone ordering the workshop supplies from my WEBSITE.  


Files included are; 
- Chalk it up Welcome letter/Cover sheet
- Chalk it up 11 Page Cutting Guide
- Chalk it up 'The rest of the story' 
(Photo  Suggestions, Additional notes, & tips to assist with workshop completion) 
- Chalk it up Layout #1, #2, and #3 
(detailed color photos of each of the completed layouts for assembly assistance) 

Close to My Heart Consultants purchasing this workshop with the intention of distributing my files to hold their own event will also receive; 
- CTMH Consultant Release Form
- CTMH Consultant Information 
(containing a supply list, suggested coordinating 'up sell' products, etc.) 

CTMH Consultants may purchase the 'rights' to use my designs and files to support their own business simply by placing any $25 order on my WEBSITE.

CTMH Consultants outside the US are invited to EMAIL me to discuss purchase of these files! 

Customers purchasing the following from me (or any CTMH products of $25.00 or more) will receive the files emailed to them upon confirmation of their order; 
- Chalk it up Paper Pack X7184B $9.95
- Chalk it up Complements X7184C $4.95
- Chalk it up Assortment Z3009 $4.95
- Black Arrow Washi Tape Z2003 $4.95 
* You will also need an additional (3) sheets of White Daisy Cardstock - use from your stash or purchase #1385 $9.50 

JOIN  MY 'Just Crazy Blessed' CTMH TEAM to receive these files (and all of my other workshop files) FOR FREE! I will go to great lengths to serve my team by offering pre-designed workshops & custom Cutting guides to help support their own businesses! 

If you'd like to learn more about this workshop take a peek at my video below! :) 




3 comments:

  1. Susan - your pages are awesome! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chalk it up - another kit just calling my name. It's here just waiting for me to find time to cut it up and assemble. The hardest part is already done. Thanks, Susan. Love all your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the first workshop post of yours that I saw, and it made me fall in love with the idea of creating workshops! Your pages are always gorgeous, and the video showing how you put together the files for each one is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete