Thursday, November 13, 2014

Snowhaven Workshop Package!

I'm BEYOND Excited to have this workshop package ready to go! These pages came together almost effortlessly and I am so pleased with the way they turned out! 















This workshop package will create (4) 2-page 12" X 12" Layouts using the Close to My Heart 'Snowhaven' Collection! 

I Just love the Cozy feel of these pages with some added sparkle! 

Layout #1 


















Layout #2 

















Layout #3 


















Layout #4 



















Just like my previous workshop packages, I will send the files and cutting guide via email to anyone ordering the workshop supplies (or any order of $25) from my CTMH Shopping Website

I don't have the hard copy of my Snowhaven files printed yet....these are files from the Confetti Wishes workshop - I wanted to show you the format.  


















As you can see, they are very detailed, professional, as well as colorful and easy to read. 

The entire set of files include;

- Snowhaven Welcome Letter/Cover Sheet

- Snowhaven 16 page color cutting guide

- Snowhaven 'The rest of the story' 
(Photo suggestions, additional notes and tips to assist with workshop completion) 

- Snowhaven Layout #1, #2, #3, and #4 
(detailed color photos of each of the completed layouts for assembly assistance) 

Close to My Heart Consultants purchasing this workshop with the intention of distributing my files to hold their own event will also receive;

- CTMH Consultant release form

- CTMH Consultant Information 
(containing a supply list, suggested coordinating 'up sell' products, etc.)

CTMH Consultants may purchase the 'rights' to use my designs and files to support their own business simply by placing any $25 order on my CTMH shopping Website.  

CTMH Consultants outside the US are invited to EMAIL me to discuss purchase of these files! 

Customers purchasing the following from me (or any CTMH products of $25 or more) will receive the files via email upon my notification of their order.  

Snowhaven Workshop Supply List;
- Snowhaven Paper Pack  X7188B  $9.95 
- Snowhaven Complements Chipboard  X7188C  $4.95
- Clear Sparkles Assortment Z1752  $2.95
- Black & Grey Glitter Paper Z1829  $5.95
- You will also need (8) pieces of White Daisy Cardstock. You can use from your stash or purchase our 24 sheet pack #1385 for $9.50

You are also welcome to join my 'Just Crazy Blessed' CTMH Team to have complete access to my entire File library FOR FREE! I will go to great lengths to serve my team by offering pre-designed workshops and custom cutting guides to help support their own businesses! 

If you have  never purchased my workshop packages before and you'd like to understand them a bit better you are invited to watch this video below....The video is covering my 'Chalk it Up' Workshop but each of the concepts are the same. :) 

Thank you for joining me today! 
Blessings, Sus 

8 comments:

  1. Your workshop is lovely. Thanks for posting on the boards or I never would have found your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing, a question- I see lots of gold and silver glitter paper on your layouts. Do we purchase that separately? Or did you mean to have that in your list instead of the black and grey? Thanks. ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie! That just Blesses me! On the Glitter paper...it is the Black/Grey assortment....as you know it has black, and 2 shades of grey (silver) in the package. I know my photos make it look like some of the glitter paper is gold but it is silver. I tried and tried to get the color to photograph correctly but it would not do it no matter how many times I tried! :) So, Yes...it is actually the Black/Grey assortment of our Glitter paper. Hope this helps! And feel free to find me here...https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susan-Williams-Close-to-my-Heart-Independent-Consultant/234513539900125

      Delete
  3. Another awesome workshop! Love them and all your awesome work.

    Mandy B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my fave holiday!! It breaks up the normal red and green Christmas stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ask any scrapbook lover what holiday layouts are all about & they'll tell you. Sparkle is what it's really all about. Here you have it. Make all your memories shine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pages really do have that cozy sweater feel. :-) The complements to this paper weren't my favorite when I first saw them in the book, but I like what you've done with them, and especially how you added a little extra bling!

    ReplyDelete