Monday, June 26, 2017

Prickly Pear Scrapbooking Workshop with Cutting Files!

Finally...MY FAVORITE collection yet! How cute did these turn out?! Prickly Pear is in DA HOUSE! :)




























This workshop created (12) Scrapbook pages perfect for a number of occasions!! Here's a closer look!





















Okay, you know the drill for my workshops...so let's get to the details! 

Just like my previous workshop packages, I will send the files and cutting guide via email to my customers ordering the workshop supplies (see supply list below - or purchase $25 products of your choice) from my CTMH Shopping Website 

**Now you may also purchase the files directly through Paypal! (purchase files at this LINK HERE!!)**


I am super proud of my workshop files! I strive to improve with each workshop I create to give you an even better creative experience than before! As you can see, the files are both professional as well as easy to read. (Sugar Rush Scrapbooking Workshop Pictured)  



The entire set of files include;
-    Welcome Letter/Cover Sheet
-    Newly Condensed Color Cutting Guide 
-  'The Rest of the Story' (Photo Suggestions, Additional Notes and Tips to assist with Workshop Completion) 
-  Detailed Color Photos of Each of the (12) Scrapbook pages  for assembly assistance. 

Fellow Close to My Heart Consultants are also welcome to order these files to use in support of their own business! Yes, this means you can copy/print/distribute these files to your own customers and hold your own events using my designs and files! 

Close to My Heart Consultants may place any order of $25 on my CTMH Shopping Website to qualify to receive the files for FREE or you are now able to purchase the files 'stand alone' via paypal transfer!

The paypal 'buy it now' link is at the bottom of this post or you can see all of the workshop files available for purchase HERE AT THIS LINK!   

Consultants receiving this workshop will also receive...
- CTMH Consultant Release Form
- CTMH Consultant Information
(Supply List, suggested coordinating 'up sell' items, etc.) 

Workshop Supply List;

Each Full 'Prickly Pear' Scrapbooking Workshop Kit will require the following consumable products:


-          Prickly Pear Workshop Your Way Kit #G1128  $26.95
-          (12) pieces of Black Cardstock (24 sheet pack $14.50)  #1386  $7.20
-          (2) pieces of White Daisy Cardstock (24 sheet bulk pack $9.50)  #1385  $.80
-          Clear Sparkles  #Z3274 $2.95
-          Poppy Thick Twine  #Z3094  $3.95

Additional Supplies used:

-          Prickly Pear Scrapbooking Stamp & Thin Cuts Bundle  #Z3338 $29.95
-          Appropriate sized acrylic blocks
-          Black Exclusive Inks Pad  #Z2805  $7.95
-          Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen  #Z1979  $3.25
-       Piercing tool kit #Z2046 $6.95 (Perfect for ‘transporting’ adhesive backed embellishments)
-          Micro-tip Scissors #Z534 $9.95 (these are ‘life changing’!)
-          Ruler #Z1471 $11.95
-          3-D Foam Tape  #Z1151  $5.95 and other adhesive of choice
-          Paper Trimmer and Die Cut machine of choice (Cuttlebug, Big Shot, etc.) 


 Also Remember, joining my 'JUST CRAZY BLESSED' CTMH Team gets you unlimited access to my complete files library FOR FREE! I will go to GREAT LENGTHS to serve my team by offering pre-designed works and custom cutting guides to help support their own businesses! Click HERE to read more about why there has NEVER been a better time to join the Close to My Heart Family! :) 




Also, don't forget!..there are a few other workshops that are available right now!  Just look over to the Right sidebar of this page right here to see additional workshops - many of which are still available for purchase (either from my CTMH website or directly from my personal inventory)! 





Now, as my customers already know - I love sending 'Happy Mail' to Thank them for their orders! The Value of the 'Happy Mail' increases with the size of the order placed (Kind of like Hostess Rewards without actually hosting a party!).  

(P.S. You also can qualify for a set of workshop files per EVERY $25 spent on my website! So take a peek over to the right sidebar of this page to see all of the workshop cutting guides I have available! You can qualify for all of them - use up that old paper stash!) 

Happy Mail is always a surprise! Sometimes I send brand new Close to My Heart Product and sometimes I send exclusive pre-cut kits! It brings me so much joy to send something to show my appreciation as well as to brighten the day of my customers! 

While you're shopping for the Prickly Pear Scrapbooking Workshop be sure to check out the supply listing for my other available workshops as well! 

All details for my Little Dreamer Scrapbooking workshop can be found HERE in this blog post!



All details for  my Little Dreamer Cardmaking workshop can be found HERE in this blog post!





All details for the Live Beautifully Scrapbooking workshop can be found HERE in this blog post! 
















































Remember, the 'Live Beautifully' Products (see all promotions here!) are only available while supplies last!! 

Okay, I think that's all for today! Remember, You can find the Paypal purchase link at the very bottom of this post if you'd like to purchase the 'Prickly Pear' Scrapbooking Workshop files! To purchase additional workshop files use this LINK! 

Please always remember that I am available for questions anytime! Shout at me, it will be a Joy to visit with you!  

View all of the workshop files available for purchase HERE!  (Until July 15th you will receive 1 free file with the purchase of 4!) Just add the files to your shopping cart and check out through paypal once! Just add the name of the free file you are requesting in the 'notes' section of your payment. 

Purchase the 'Prickly Pear' Scrapbooking Workshop Files right here! 



Thank you so much for joining me today, I am so Grateful! 

2 comments: