Friday, February 14, 2020

Studio Sus 'Mix Ins' (40) Card Workshop! (with cutting files!)

Hi Friends! 

Okay...I know it's time for a Scrapbook workshop instead of another card workshop BUT I couldn't let a sale pass without featuring it in a workshop! 

Here's the video overview of this workshop! CLICK HERE! 




Sooooooo, since ALL.THE.STAMPS. (and thin cut bundles) are on sale during February I wanted to offer a quick workshop to showcase some of my favorites! 


This workshop will create (40) standard sized Greeting Cards! 2 each of the (20) designs shown!

Here they are up close! :) 























You can receive the cutting guide and e-files for this workshop 1 of (3) ways!

#1. Place any $25 order on my CTMH shopping website and earn a set of workshop files FREE! (you earn 1 set for every $25 you spend)...spend $50 = 2 sets of files, spend $75 = 3 sets of files, etc.  After you've placed your order send me an email HERE to let me know which files you'd like for me to send over to you! You can see all of the workshop files available over in the right sidebar of this page! 

#2. Purchase the cutting guide and e-files directly via paypal transfer! (no qualifying website purchase required) Purchase Workshop files directly through Paypal HERE!

#3. Join my CTMH team to receive unlimited access to my compete Workshop Files Library! Read more on that HERE 


The entire set of files include;
- Welcome Letter/Cover Sheet
- Cutting guide and Cricut Design Space File
- 'The Rest of the Story' (Photo Suggestions, Additional Notes and Tips to assist with Workshop Completion)
- Detailed Color Photos of Each of the individual card designs for assembly assistance.

Fellow Close to My Heart Consultants are also welcome to order these files to use in support of their own business! Yes, this means you can copy/print/distribute these files to your own customers and hold your own events using my designs and files!


Close to My Heart Consultants may place any order of $25 on my CTMH Shopping Website to qualify to receive the files for FREE or you are now able to purchase the files 'stand alone' via paypal transfer!

The paypal 'buy it now' link is at the bottom of this post or you can see all of the workshop files available for purchase HERE AT THIS LINK! (and remember the 'Buy 4 get the 5th one FREE' special)

Consultants receiving this workshop will also receive...
- CTMH Consultant Release Form
- Social Media Image

Workshop Supply Listing
Each Full 'Mix Ins’ Workshop Kit will require the following Consumable products:

(Did you notice the consumable supplies only cost $1.12 PER CARD?! Talk about a DEAL!) 

  •          Mix Ins Paper Pack #X9011 $6.95
  •        (2.5) sheets Black Cardstock #X6047 $1.77
  •        (2) sheets White Cardstock #1385 $1.00
  •        (1) sheet Sangria Cardstock #X6034 $.71
  •        (1) sheet Nectarine Cardstock #X6043 $.71
  •        (1) sheet Lemonade Cardstock #X6035 $.71
  •        (1) sheet Lagoon Cardstock #X5968 $.71
  •        (1) sheet Mink Cardstock #X5947 $.71
  •        (40) Card bases and envelopes #X254 $13.20
  •        Hello Pumpkin Shapes #Z4222 $3.75 *
  •        Mink Twine #Z4221 $3.50 *
  •        Cats & Bats Dots #Z4028 $2.00 *
          * (1) needed per each (20) card set
                                                                                                                       
Additional Supplies used:
  •    Stamp Sets: 
    • Say it in Style #D1283 $18.95 **
    • Craft With  Heart (Jan-Apr 2020 kit exclusive) 
    • Life is a Journey #C1818 $14.95 **
    • Can’t Get Enough #E1053 $31.95 **
** Stamps on SALE during February 2020!! **
  •     Cricut Digital Cartridges:
        Art Philosophy, Art Booking, Artiste, and Basic Shapes
  •   Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads: 
    • Archival Black #Z3271    
    • Lagoon #Z2895 
    • Glacier #Z2841 
    • Lemonade #Z6517
  •     Cricut Machine (Design Space compatible) and Paper   Trimmer of choice
  •       Standard tool kit

* NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW *

I'm sure you noticed the Cricut accents for this workshop! If you don't have a Cricut - NO WORRIES!! 

If your website order reaches $50 you are welcome to message me (you MUST message immediately after placing your order) and request a PRE-CUT set of the Cricut accents! 

I will send the pre-cut pieces as part of your Happy Mail so you can complete the projects without having the Cricut Design Space software! 



Also Remember, joining my 'JUST CRAZY BLESSED' CTMH Team gets you unlimited access to my complete files library FOR FREE! I will go to GREAT LENGTHS to serve my team by offering pre-designed works and custom cutting guides to help support their own businesses! Click HERE to read more about why there has never been a better time to join the Close to My Heart Family! :) Click HERE to see the contents of the BRAND new (Newly Designed!!!!) Consultant kit!


While you're shopping for the 'Mix Ins' workshop supplies be sure to add the February 2020 Stamp of the Month for only $5 to your cart! (See post HERE!)


When you add the stamp of the month for $5 to your your  you will receive one of my super cute February Stamp of the Month Pre-Cut Kits absolutely FREE! They also come with  (so you can create even more cards using your new stamp set) a Cutting Guide and Cricut Design Space file as well as photos of the completed projects for assembly assistance! 

**I currently still have 'ADD-ON' Kits as well! So with a $100 order you will be BOTH pre-cut kits pictured above!**

While you're shopping don't miss the other CTMH promotions as well as the IDEABOOK that is retiring in 15 days!  




 





And Don't forget...Every order (any size) placed this month will receive  the  Idea book - FREE as well as 'Happy Mail' from me! 

Happy Mail are free surprise gifts sent to my customers upon order confirmation! The bigger your order, the bigger value of Happy Mail you will receive! Here is a photo of one of my shipment a while back - it's so much fun sending blessings! :)


Friends, if I can help you in anyway please shout at me! You can reach me by EMAIL HERE! I am available to help with questions anytime!

If you would like to receive workshop files without making a website purchase you are also able to purchase them via paypal!

View all of the workshop files available for purchase HERE! 

(receive 1 free file with the purchase of 4!) Just add the files to your shopping cart and check out through paypal once! Just add the name of the free file you are requesting in the 'notes' section of your payment.

Purchase the 'Mix Ins' Workshop Files through paypal right here! :) (or I can accept payments via Facebook Messenger as well) 

Thank you for joining me today Friends! I am so Grateful for you! 

1 comment:

  1. How Lemeridian funding service  grant me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to lemeridian funding service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to Le_meridian funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 48hrs just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact Le_meridian funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.

    ReplyDelete