Thursday, March 26, 2015

'Studio Sus' JACKSON Workshop with Cutting Files!

WAHOOO! Jackson is HERE!  

And I am seriously IN LOVE with it! I'm a Country Girl so this paper was 'right up my alley'! I can hardly wait to add our Camping, Rodeo, & Trailriding photos to the layouts! 

Enough Chit Chat, let's get it Rollin', right?! 

Aren't they Gorgeous!?










This Workshop will Create (6) 2-page 12" X 12" Layouts using the Jackson Paper Pack as well as the Jackson 'Picture My Life' Collection! 

I LOOOOOVE using products outside their 'intended' use! How Fun to incorporate the Pocket type Memory Keeping products into our Traditional 12" X 12" Scrapbooking?! I Love it! 


Layout #1 






Layout #2





Layout #3





Layout #4






Layout #5




Layout #6




Just like  my previous workshop packages, I will send the files and cutting guide via email to anyone ordering the workshop supplies (or any order of $25) from my CTMH Shopping website.  




These are files from a previous workshop as I have JUST finished creating them and have not yet had the opportunity to print/photograph them! But, As you can see, they are very detailed, professional, as well as colorful and easy to read. 

The entire set of files include; 
- Jackson Welcome Letter/Cover Sheet
- Jackson 22 page color cutting guide 
  (With Picture my Life Card Diagrams)
- Jackson 'The Rest of the Story' 
(Photo suggestions, additional notes and tips to assist with workshop completion) 
- Jackson Layout #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, and #6 (detailed color photos of each of the completed layouts for assembly assistance) 

Close to My Heart Consultants purchasing this workshop with the intention of distributing my files to their own customers (benefiting their own business) will also receive; 

- CTMH Consultant Release Form
- CTMH Consultant Information
(Supply List, suggested coordinating 'up sell' items, etc.) 

CTMH Consultants may purchase the 'rights' to use my designs and files to support their own business simply by placing any $25 order on my CTMH Shopping website.  

CTMH Consultants outside the US are invited to EMAIL ME or MESSAGE ME via my Business Facebook Page to discuss purchase of these files. 

Customers purchasing the following from me (or any CTMH products of $25 or more) will receive the files via email upon my notification of their order. 

Jackson Workshop Supply List;

- Jackson Paper Pack X7195B $9.95
- Jackson Picture my Life Cards Z3068  $8.95 
   (half package needed for this workshop)
- Jackson Complements Stickers X7195C  $4.95
- Bronze Shimmer Trim Z1849 $4.95
- Glacier Thick Twine Z3039  $3.95
- You will need (16) additional sheets of Colonial White Cardstock.  You can use from your stash or purchase our 24-sheet pack #1388 $9.50

Remember, joining my 'JUST CRAZY BLESSED' CTMH Team gets you unlimited access to my complete files library FOR FREE! I will go to GREAT LENGTHS to serve my team by offering pre-designed works and custom cutting guides to help support their own businesses! 

If you have never purchased my workshop packages before and you'd like to understand them better (and learn how they can benefit a hobby crafter OR a CTMH Consultant's own business) you are invited to watch the video below...it will talk in detail about how my workshops can be beneficial to both Hobby Crafters as well as Close to My Heart  Consultants. :)

* The Jackson Collection is one of (2) Brand New Paper Collections being showcased in our Seasonal Expressions Idea Booklet Volume #2! The products will become available for order April 1st for customers.  Close to My Heart Consultants receive a (1) month preview period for all new Products so they have access now! If you are not a CTMH Consultant and wish to Join my 'Just Crazy Blessed' CTMH Team (so you can have access to products early as well as unlimited access to my files library) March is a FABULOUS time to join us! We have a Recruiting Campaign OUT OF THIS WORLD! I would love to visit with you about this opportunity! :)


This Video below Advertises a previous (still available) workshop but the concepts are the same. :) 




Thank you so much for joining me again today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment