Sunday, July 10, 2016

Studio Sus 'Magical' Workshop with Cutting Files!

Oh My Goodness, how FUN is this paper?! 


I've been waiting months to play with this 'Magical' Paper Collection! I can hardly wait to share my projects with you! 
























This workshop creates (12) 12" X 12" Scrapbook pages and (24) Bonus cards, 2 each of (12) different designs! 

Here are the projects up close! 

Layout #1






Layout #2





Layout #3







Layout #4





Layout #5







Layout #6







And have you ever seen scraps look SO CUTE?! Oh my Goodness, look at these Bonus Cards! 






















This workshop will create (2) each of (12) different designs! Here are a few up close! 



























I think these projects just turned out ADORABLE!! I hope you like them as well! 

Just like my previous workshop packages, I will send the files and cutting guide via email to my customers ordering the workshop supplies (see supply list below) from my CTMH Shopping Website 

I spend Hours and Hours (Days and Days) working on my files and I am super proud of them! As you can see, they are both professional as well as easy to read. (the files below are from a previous workshop - I have not photographed the 'Magical' Files yet) 




 The entire set of files include;

Files included are; 
-   'Magical' Welcome Letter/Cover Sheet
-   'Magical' 13 Page Cutting Guide 
- 'Magical' 'The Rest of the Story' (Photo Suggestions, Additional Notes and Tips to assist with Workshop Completion) 
-  Detailed Color Photos of Each of the 12 Pages and 24 Bonus Cards

Fellow Close to My Heart Consultants are also welcome to order these files to use in support of their own business! Yes, this means you can copy/print/distribute these files to your own customers and hold your own events using my designs and files! 

Close to My Heart Consultants may place any order of $25 on my CTMH Shopping Website to qualify to receive the files for free! 

Close to My Heart Consultants who live OUTSIDE the United States are invited to EMAIL ME to discuss their option of purchasing the files to use for their own business! 

Consultants receiving this workshop will also receive...
- CTMH Consultant Release Form
- CTMH Consultant Information
(Supply List, suggested coordinating 'up sell' items, etc.) 


Workshop Supply List;

Each Full 'Magical' Workshop Kit will require the following consumable products:

- Magical 'Workshop Your Way' Kit #G1108 $26.95
- Red Glitter Paper #Z3241  $5.95
- Glacier Twine #Z3039  $3.95 *Only needed for Bonus Cards
- (14) pieces of Black Cardstock (24 sheet bulk pack $14.50) #1386  $8.40
- (3) pieces of White Daisy Cardstock (24 sheet bulk pack $9.50) #13.85  $1.20
- (24) White Daisy Card Bases and Envelopes (50 ct. value pack $14.95) #X254  $7.20 *Only needed for Bonus Cards

Non Consumable Products used: 

- Framework Alphabet Stamp Set #E1027 $29.95
- Touch Twin Marker Y222 Golden Yellow #Z2452 $5.95 *Only needed for Bonus Cards
- Touch Twin Marker B68 Turquoise Blue #Z2465 $5.95 * Only needed for Bonus Cards
- Touch Twin Marker R11 Carmine #Z2448 $5.95
- Standard Black Ink Pad #Z2105 $6.95 or 
- StazOn Ink Pad - Black #Z888 $4.95
- StazOn Cleaner #Z890 $4.95
- Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen #Z1979 $3.25
- Desert Sand Ink Pad #Z2118 $6.95 (ink distressing) 
- Round Sponge #Z697 $1.25 (ink distressing) 
- Piercing Tool Kit #Z2046 $6.95
- 3-D Foam Tape #Z1151 $5.95
- Liquid Glass #Z679 $6.95 and other adhesive of choice

 Also Remember, joining my 'JUST CRAZY BLESSED' CTMH Team gets you unlimited access to my complete files library FOR FREE! I will go to GREAT LENGTHS to serve my team by offering pre-designed works and custom cutting guides to help support their own businesses! Click HERE to read more about why there has NEVER been a better time to join the Close to My Heart Family! :) July is filled with Fabulous Extra Perks! 

If you have never purchased my workshop packages before and you'd like to understand them better (and learn how they can benefit a hobby crafter OR a CTMH Consultant's own business) you are invited to watch the video below (Showcasing my 'Happy Times' Workshop - a previous workshop I created and still have in my inventory if you'd like to purchase)...it will talk in detail about how my workshops can be beneficial to both Hobby Crafters as well as Close to My Heart Consultants. :)


Remember, most importantly...The 'Magical' Paper collection is only available 'While Supplies last' until August 31st! 



 While you're shopping for the Magical Workshop Supplies be sure to check out my 'Calypso' Workshop as well - the Calypso supplies are only available until August 31st as well - or while those supplies last! 


Please also remember that I am available for questions anytime! Shout at me, it will be a Joy to visit with you!  


Here is the video I created for my Happy Times workshop...it will talk in depth regarding my workshop packages! 



Thank you for joining me today, you are a Blessing to me!

***Update! Cutting Guide now available via paypal transfer!***

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Susan, you REALLY ROCKED that Framework alpha set! Love your latest projects! May I add "they're magical"... yikes. :-)

    ReplyDelete