Monday, January 1, 2018

Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking Workshop with Cutting Files!

Greetings Friends! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I feel so grateful to begin another year truly doing what I love each day...and I thank YOU for allowing me to share what I do with you! Each of you are such a Blessing to me! 

As I type this our thermometer reads -2 degrees (YIKES! That is COLD for Missouri!) so a Springtime project is refreshing! 



I Loved this paper from the moment I set eyes upon it and here is Workshop #1 using this Seasonal Expressions IdeaBook Volume #1! Didn't it turn out Fabulous?! 

I created (30) greeting cards using only half a paper pack and a few sheets of Cardstock (Hello Thrifty!) Here's a little bit closer look at the (15) individual card designs!
















I just love the bright and cheerful look of these cards! Don't you?! 

I Love our products - really, they are the BEST but the real wonderfulness comes from butchering them up into something uniquely spectacular! That's why I create these workshops.  I want to give you a 'road map' to butcher up your products into gorgeous projects with ease! 

Alrighty, you know how it works! 

You can receive the cutting guide and e-files to this collection of cards 1 of (3) ways!

#1. Place any $25 order on my CTMH shopping website and earn a set of workshop files FREE! (you earn 1 set for every $25 you spend)...spend $50 = 2 sets of files, spend $75 = 3 sets of files, etc.  After you've placed your order send me an email HERE to let me know which files you'd like for me to send over to you! 

#2. Purchase the cutting guide and e-files directly via paypal transfer! (no qualifying website purchase required) Purchase Workshop files directly through Paypal HERE! (Buy 4 get the 5th free) 

#3. Join my CTMH team to receive unlimited access to my compete Workshop Files Library! Read more on that HERE (and don't forget about the additional bonus offered by the Home Office for joining this month! AND I'm also offering an incentive for joining my team! Email me HERE to visit about it!)


I am super proud of my workshop files! I strive to improve with each workshop I create to give you an even better creative experience than before! As you can see, the files are both professional as well as easy to read. (Sugar Rush Scrapbooking Workshop Pictured)  




The entire set of files include;
-    Welcome Letter/Cover Sheet
-    Newly Condensed Color Cutting Guide 
-  'The Rest of the Story' (Photo Suggestions, Additional Notes and Tips to assist with Workshop Completion) 
-   Detailed Color Photos of Each of the (15) Individual Card designs featured for assembly assistance. 

Fellow Close to My Heart Consultants are also welcome to order these files to use in support of their own business! Yes, this means you can copy/print/distribute these files to your own customers and hold your own events using my designs and files! 

Close to My Heart Consultants may place any order of $25 on my CTMH Shopping Website to qualify to receive the files for FREE or you are now able to purchase the files 'stand alone' via paypal transfer!

The paypal 'buy it now' link is at the bottom of this post or you can see all of the workshop files available for purchase HERE AT THIS LINK!   

Consultants receiving this workshop will also receive...
- CTMH Consultant Release Form
- Social Media Image

Workshop Supply Listing

Each Full ‘Chelsea Gardens' Cardmaking Workshop Kit will require the following Consumable products:

  •           Chelsea Gardens Paper Pack (full package $9.95) Half package #X7230B $4.98
  •           (30) White Card Bases and Envelopes (50 ct. bulk pack $14.95) #X254  $9.00
  •           (1) piece of Black Glitter Paper (full 3-sheet pack $6.95) #Z3236  $2.32
  •           (2) Chelsea Gardens Dots and Gems #Z4155 $4.95 (1 pack per 15 cards)
  •           Cream Ribbon #Z4154 $4.95
  •           (2) pieces of Charcoal Cardstock (24 sheet pack $14.50)  #X5953  $1.20
  •           (3) pieces of White Daisy Cardstock (24 sheet bulk pack $9.50)  #1385  $1.20


Additional Supplies used:

  •           Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking Stamp set and Thin cuts bundle #Z4158 $33.95
  •           Appropriate sized acrylic blocks
  •           Archival Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z3271 $8.95
  •           Glacier Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z2841 $7.95
  •          Sweet leaf Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z2853 $7.95
  •           GY234 Leaf Green Shin Han Marker #Z2454  $5.95
  •           Y49 Pastel Green Shin Han Marker #Z2459  $5.95
  •           R140 Light Orange Shin Han Marker #Z2455  $5.95
  •           B62 Marine Blue Shin Han Marker #Z2458  $5.95
  •           B262 Cerulean Blue Lt. Shin Han Marker #Z2449  $5.95
  •           Colorless Blender Shin Han Marker #Z2469 $5.95
  •           Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen  #Z1979  $3.25
  •           Piercing tool kit #Z2046 $6.95 (Perfect for ‘transporting’ adhesive backed embellishments)
  •           Micro-tip Scissors #Z534 $9.95 (these are ‘life changing’!)
  •           3-D Foam Tape  #Z1151  $5.95 and other adhesive of choice
  •           Paper Trimmer and Die Cut machine of choice (Cuttlebug, Big Shot, etc.) 


Also Remember, joining my 'JUST CRAZY BLESSED' CTMH Team gets you unlimited access to my complete files library FOR FREE! I will go to GREAT LENGTHS to serve my team by offering pre-designed works and custom cutting guides to help support their own businesses! Click HERE to read more about why there has NEVER been a better time to join the Close to My Heart Family! :) Click HERE to see the contents of the BRAND new (Newly Designed!!!!) Consultant kit!



While you're shopping for the 'Chelsea Gardens' Workshop Supplies be sure to add the January Stamp of the Month for only $5 to your shopping cart! When you do you will receive this SUPER cute (3) card Pre-Cut kit from me absolutely FREE!! It also comes with a Cutting Guide and a Cricut Design Space Files (you do not need to own any CTMH Cricut Cartridges to cut the file) to create even more cards!! Whoohoo!!



You'll also receive a fun surprise in your orders this month! When you place any sized order with Close to My Heart you can receive the Brand New Seasonal Expressions IdeaBook Volume #1 FREE! This book is Live January 1st 2018 and it features the Chelsea Gardens collection as well as others! Oh Friends! We are going to have SO much fun with this book over the next few months! 

Don't forget, January is also National Paper Crafting Month! We have a Fantastic Home Decor Project available! Take a peek at it HERE! 






New Ideabooks, FREE Card Kits, Newly released products...Goodness, it's going to be a wonderfully fun January! 


Please always remember that I am available for questions anytime! Shout at me, it will be a Joy to visit with you!  

View all of the workshop files available for purchase HERE!  (Until January 31st you will receive 1 free file with the purchase of 4!) Just add the files to your shopping cart and check out through paypal once! Just add the name of the free file you are requesting in the 'notes' section of your payment. 

Purchase the 'Chelsea Gardens' Cardmaking Workshop Files via paypal right here!




Thank you for joining me today Friends, I am so Grateful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment