Friday, September 23, 2016

Jeepers Creepers Workshop with Cutting Files!

How SWEET is this Workshop?! The Jeepers Creepers Collection is so bright and cheerful, I just enjoyed working with it so much! 



This workshop creates (16) 12" X 12" Scrapbook pages! Yes, that's (8) 2-pg layouts!! AND, just wait til you see the supply list, you will be shocked at how inexpensive this workshop turned out to be! :) I especially love how 'Non-Halloween' themed many of them are! 

Okay, let's get to the part where I've butchered it all up! Here is a look at the projects up close! 

Layout #1




Layout #2





Layout #3





Layout #4




Layout #5



 Layout #6




Layout #7




Layout #8




Okay, for some more of the details...


Just like my previous workshop packages, I will send the files and cutting guide via email to my customers ordering the workshop supplies (see supply list below) from my CTMH Shopping Website 

I spend many days (weeks) working on my files and I am super proud of them! As you can see, they are both professional as well as easy to read. (the files below are from a previous workshop - I have not photographed the 'Jeepers Creepers' Files yet) 



 The entire set of files include;

Files included are; 
-   'Jeepers Creepers' Welcome Letter/Cover Sheet
-   'Jeepers Creepers' 14 Page Cutting Guide 
- 'Jeepers Creepers' 'The Rest of the Story' (Photo Suggestions, Additional Notes and Tips to assist with Workshop Completion) 
-  Detailed Color Photos of Each of the 16 Pages for assembly assistance. 

Fellow Close to My Heart Consultants are also welcome to order these files to use in support of their own business! Yes, this means you can copy/print/distribute these files to your own customers and hold your own events using my designs and files! 

Close to My Heart Consultants may place any order of $25 on my CTMH Shopping Website to qualify to receive the files for free! 

Close to My Heart Consultants who live OUTSIDE the United States are invited to EMAIL ME to discuss their option of purchasing the files to use for their own business! 

Consultants receiving this workshop will also receive...
- CTMH Consultant Release Form
- CTMH Consultant Information
(Supply List, suggested coordinating 'up sell' items, etc.) 

Workshop Supply List;

Each Full 'Jeepers Creepers' Workshop Kit will require the following consumable products:

- Jeepers Creepers 'Workshop Your Way' Scrapbooking Kit #G1110 $26.95
- Jeepers Creepers Coordinating Cardstock Pack #X7211D $9.95
- Purple Adhesive Backed Hearts #Z3124 $4.95
- (7) pieces of Black Cardstock (24 sheet bulk pack $14.50) #1386  $4.20
- (3) pieces of White Daisy Cardstock (24 sheet bulk pack $9.50) #13.85  $1.20

Additional Supplies and tools used: 

- Marker Alphabet Stamp Set #E1034 $29.95 (and coordinating block)
- Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z2805 $7.95
- Tangerine Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z2809 $7.95
- Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen #Z1979 $3.25
- Piercing Tool Kit #Z2046 $6.95
- 3-D Foam Tape #Z1151 $5.95
- Liquid Glass #Z679 $6.95 and other adhesive of choice

*If you are creating this workshop BEFORE the shipment of New Tangerine Ink Pads has become available you can easily substitute Sunset Ink or another coordinating color of choice.*

 Also Remember, joining my 'JUST CRAZY BLESSED' CTMH Team gets you unlimited access to my complete files library FOR FREE! I will go to GREAT LENGTHS to serve my team by offering pre-designed works and custom cutting guides to help support their own businesses! Click HERE to read more about why there has NEVER been a better time to join the Close to My Heart Family! :) July is filled with Fabulous Extra Perks! 

If you have never purchased my workshop packages before and you'd like to understand them better (and learn how they can benefit a hobby crafter OR a CTMH Consultant's own business) you are invited to watch the video below (Showcasing my 'Happy Times' Workshop - a previous workshop I created and still have in my inventory if you'd like to purchase)...it will talk in detail about how my workshops can be beneficial to both Hobby Crafters as well as Close to My Heart Consultants. :)


Also, don't forget!..there are just a few more days to get this Workshop! The 'Create Kindness' Products are available until September 30th (or sooner if the supply is depleted).  

This is a (48) Card workshop and the consumable products cost less than $1 each! (SMILE for Thriftiness!) Click HERE to see the original Blog post filled with workshop details! 


If you're looking for another Scrapbooking Workshop give this one a try! My New 'Adventure Fundamentals' Scrapbooking Workshop creates (18) Pages! Click HERE to see the original Blog post filled with additional information! 


I think that's all for today! Please remember that I am available for questions anytime! Shout at me, it will be a Joy to visit with you!  


As previously mentioned - Here is the video I created for my Happy Times workshop (still in my inventory if you'd like to purchase)...it will talk in depth regarding my workshop packages! 



Thank you for joining me today, you are a Blessing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment