Friday, August 19, 2016

Adventure Fundamentals Scrapbooking Workshop with Cutting Files!

Oh My Goodness! Look at this Fabulous Paper Collection! 

I was in love with the Brand New Colors of the Adventure Pallet (at first sight) and I'm SO happy with how this workshop turned out! :) 


This workshop creates (18) 12" X 12" Scrapbook pages! Yes, that's (9), (NINE!!!) 2-pg layouts!! AND, just wait til you see the supply list, you will be shocked at how inexpensive this workshop turned out to be! :) 

Okay, let's get to the part where I've butchered it all up! Here is a look at the projects up close! 

Layout #1







Layout #2





Layout #3





Layout #4





Layout #5




Layout #6



Layout #7





Layout #8





Layout #9






I think they all turned out Great, Don't ya think? And, can you BELIEVE I only used HALF a package of the Adventure Fundamentals Paper Collection?! But, don't worry...I'm already working on another workshop to use up the other half of the paper!

Okay, for some more of the details...

Just like my previous workshop packages, I will send the files and cutting guide via email to my customers ordering the workshop supplies (see supply list below) from my CTMH Shopping Website 

I spend many days (weeks) working on my files and I am super proud of them! As you can see, they are both professional as well as easy to read. (the files below are from a previous workshop - I have not photographed the 'Adventure Fundamentals' Files yet) 




 The entire set of files include;

Files included are; 
-   'Adventure Fundamentals' Welcome Letter/Cover Sheet
-   'Adventure Fundamentals' 13 Page Cutting Guide 
- 'Adventure Fundamentals' 'The Rest of the Story' (Photo Suggestions, Additional Notes and Tips to assist with Workshop Completion) 
-  Detailed Color Photos of Each of the 18 Pages for assembly assistance. 

Fellow Close to My Heart Consultants are also welcome to order these files to use in support of their own business! Yes, this means you can copy/print/distribute these files to your own customers and hold your own events using my designs and files! 

Close to My Heart Consultants may place any order of $25 on my CTMH Shopping Website to qualify to receive the files for free! 

Close to My Heart Consultants who live OUTSIDE the United States are invited to EMAIL ME to discuss their option of purchasing the files to use for their own business! 

Consultants receiving this workshop will also receive...
- CTMH Consultant Release Form
- CTMH Consultant Information
(Supply List, suggested coordinating 'up sell' items, etc.) 

Workshop Supply List;

Each Full 'Adventure Fundamentals' Scrapbooking Workshop Kit will require the following consumable products:

- Adventure Fundamentals Paper Packet *Half Package*  (full package $19.95) #Z3253 $9.98
- Adventure Ribbon Assortment #Z3286 $10.95
- 'The Good Life' Complements #Z3264 $11.95
- Gold Glitter Paper *1 sheet* (full package $5.95) #Z3238 $1.99
- Gold Sequins #Z2012 $2.95
- (19) pieces of Black Cardstock (24 sheet bulk pack $14.50) #1386  $11.40
- (10) pieces of White Daisy Cardstock (24 sheet bulk pack $9.50) #13.85  $4.00

Additional Supplies and tools used: 

- Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen #Z1979 $3.25
- Piercing Tool Kit #Z2046 $6.95
- 3-D Foam Tape #Z1151 $5.95
- Liquid Glass #Z679 $6.95 and other adhesive of choice

 Also Remember, joining my 'JUST CRAZY BLESSED' CTMH Team gets you unlimited access to my complete files library FOR FREE! I will go to GREAT LENGTHS to serve my team by offering pre-designed works and custom cutting guides to help support their own businesses! Click HERE to read more about why there has NEVER been a better time to join the Close to My Heart Family! :) July is filled with Fabulous Extra Perks! 

If you have never purchased my workshop packages before and you'd like to understand them better (and learn how they can benefit a hobby crafter OR a CTMH Consultant's own business) you are invited to watch the video below (Showcasing my 'Happy Times' Workshop - a previous workshop I created and still have in my inventory if you'd like to purchase)...it will talk in detail about how my workshops can be beneficial to both Hobby Crafters as well as Close to My Heart Consultants. :)


Also, don't forget!..there are just a few more days to get these Workshops! 

Florence (28) Card Workshop - Click HERE to be directed to the original blog post!




Magical Workshop with (12) Pages and (24) Bonus Cards - Click HERE to be directed to the original Blog Post! 

Calypso Workshop featuring (14) Pages and (10) Bonus Cards - Click HERE to be directed to the original Blog Post!

I think that wraps it up for today! Please remember that I am available for questions anytime! Shout at me, it will be a Joy to visit with you!  


As previously mentioned - Here is the video I created for my Happy Times workshop (still in my inventory if you'd like to purchase)...it will talk in depth regarding my workshop packages! 



Thank you for joining me today, you are a Blessing to me!



6 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful work. If I placed an order, what is the minimum a customer would need to buy to get the cutting guides, as I have some of this CTMH product already. Also did you create cutting guides for the other half of the package you did not use yet? Just trying to figure out the best way or to just order the cutting guides from you. If so how much are they separate from an order? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sweetie! Yes, I sure did create another workshop with the other half (link here http://justcrazyblessed.blogspot.com/2016/09/create-kindness-cardmaking-workshop.html ) and a set of workshop files is sent for every $25 purchased...so if someone placed an order of $25 they could choose 1, $50 they could choose 2, etc. Please shout at me with additional questions, always happy to help! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you! Are the cutting guides $12 if purchased separately?
    I love your layouts for Jackson. Is that something you still have in stock? I already used all of what I had for my vacation to Tennessee, but need more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I actually have my Jackson Workshop in my inventory..the entire thing costs $41 plus shipping and the files are sent free with that purchase. The kit includes the paper pack, additional cardstock, PML cards, Stickease assortment, bronze shimmer trim and Glacier Twine! So you just need a paper trimmer and adhesive. :) If you are interested you can send me your zipcode and I am happy to get you a shipping quote. :)

      Delete
  3. Yes, I actually have my Jackson Workshop in my inventory..the entire thing costs $41 plus shipping and the files are sent free with that purchase. The kit includes the paper pack, additional cardstock, PML cards, Stickease assortment, bronze shimmer trim and Glacier Twine! So you just need a paper trimmer and adhesive. :) If you are interested you can send me your zipcode and I am happy to get you a shipping quote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 06379
    ktpgsmith@gmail.com
    I would love it.

    ReplyDelete