Friday, March 29, 2019

Studio Sus 'Story By Stacy' Mini Album Workshop with Cutting Files!

Friends!!! 

This was a new type of project for me!! A Mini Album Workshop! Oh Heavens, it is SO Cute! (Video overview of this workshop showing all pages can be found HERE!)   

This workshop will create a (20) page Mini Album centered around the Story By Stacy Bundle Kit! Here are a few up close photos! 





I also used a few left over embellishments to decorate the outside of the album, I think it turned out adorably!


When you Place any $25 order on my CTMH shopping website you can earn a set of workshop files FREE! (you earn 1 set for every $25 you spend)...spend $50 = 2 sets of files, spend $75 = 3 sets of files, etc.  After you've placed your order send me an email HERE to let me know which files you'd like for me to send over to you! You can see all of the workshop files available over in the right sidebar of this page! 

The entire set of files include;
-    Welcome Letter/Cover Sheet
-    Newly Condensed Color Cutting Guide 
-  'The Rest of the Story' (Photo Suggestions, Additional Notes and Tips to assist with Workshop Completion) 
-  Detailed Color Photos of Each of the individual page designs for assembly assistance. 

*There is no Paypal Purchasing option for this workshop.* Consultants wishing to purchase these files via paypal should contact Brenda Rose. :) 

Workshop Supply Listing


Each Full 'Story By Stacy’ Mini Album Workshop Kit will require the following Consumable products:

· Story By Stacy Short Story Workshop Kit #Z4217 or #Z4218 $34.95
· So Much Happy Complements #X7241C $7.50
· (1) piece of Sapphire Cardstock (12 sheet pack $9.95) #X6021 $.83
· (1) piece of Lagoon Cardstock (12 sheet pack $9.95) #X6007 $.83
· (1) Label Holders (optional) #Z4127 $5.50

Additional Supplies used:

· Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen #Z1979 $3.50
· Micro-tip Scissors #Z534 $11.95 (these are ‘life changing’!)
· Paper Trimmer and adhesive of choice

While you're shopping for the 'Story By Stacy' workshop supplies be sure to add the March 2019 Stamp of the Month for only $5 to your cart! (See the full blog post about the FREE pre-cut kit HERE!) 


If you'd like to see the Video overview of this FREE pre-cut kit my customers will receive this month you can see it HERE!

When you add the stamp of the month for $5 to your your  you will receive one of my super cute March Stamp of the Month Pre-Cut  Kits absolutely FREE! They also come with an emailed recipe sheet (so you can create even more projects using your new stamp set) AND Cutting Guide as well as photos of the completed projects for assembly assistance! 

I'm also hosting another LIVE VIRTUAL Class for assembly of this kit! I'm so excited to enjoy an evening of fellowship and crafting with my customers from the comfort of our own homes! We'll also be having lots of GIVE-AWAYS during the class! :) 

Be sure to check out the 'I Heart Us' SCRAPBOOKING Workshop while you're shopping! The original Blog post can be found HERE! 



Be sure to check out the I Heart Us CARDMAKING Workshop while you're shopping! HERE is the original Blog post!



And Don't forget...Every order placed will receive 'Happy Mail' from me! Happy Mail are free surprise gifts sent to my customers upon order confirmation! The bigger your order, the bigger value of Happy Mail you will receive! Here is a photo of one of my shipment mornings a few weeks ago - it's so much fun sending blessings! :)



Friends, if I can help you in anyway please shout at me! You can reach me by EMAIL HERE! I am available to help with questions anytime!

View all of the workshop files available for purchase HERE!  (Until May 31st, 2019 you will receive 1 free file with the purchase of 4!) Just add the files to your shopping cart and check out through paypal once! Just add the name of the free file you are requesting in the 'notes' section of your payment. 

Thank you so much for joining me today! I am so Grateful for each of you! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment