Thursday, January 8, 2015

'Year > Noted'...a January 2015 EXCLUSIVE Workshop w/ cutting files!

I am SO EXCITED! I can hardly contain my self! If you LOVE paper as much as I do then you, too can relate!  


January is National Paper Crafting  Month and Close to My Heart Celebrates BIG TIME! This year they've presented the COOLEST kit ever, 'Year > Noted'! 



The Full 'Year > Noted' Campaign is a Spectacular Kit filled with a SA-WEET bunch of great Products! 






Included in the kit you can find Exclusive ‘Picture My Life’ type specialty printed B&T Patterned (Cardstock weight) Papers, Card stock sheets blazing with a Fresh batch of new colors, Gold Foil stickers, and an exclusive “C” Sized My Acrylix Stamp set! 

You also have the option of purchasing the ‘Year > Noted’ Campaign with or without our ‘My Creations’ Kraft Mini Book! 

The ‘Year > Noted’ Campaign, valued at $24, can be purchased for only $5 with any $50 purchase (excludes Clearance & Studio J products).  You can also choose to purchase the Kit WITH the Kraft Mini Book for just $5 more, making the Kit (with a retail value of $34) yours for only $10! 

I really wanted to stretch my creative imagination with this kit! I am so excited to use it outside its created purpose (journal and goal keeping time capsule) by restocking my Greeting Card stash! I think these Cards turned out just Darling! I hope you enjoy them as well!



Here are a few up close photos of a few of the cards. I just think they turned out SO CUTE! Fresh and cheerful with a bit of Shine! 







Just like the workshops you will find over on the right sidebar of this blog, I have created a complete set of files to go with these projects, including a color cutting guide! 



Workshop Files included are;

- ‘Year > Noted’ Welcome Letter/Cover Sheet

- ‘Year >  Noted’ Color Cutting Guide

- ‘Year > Noted’  'The Rest of the Story' (Short Picture tutorials, Additional Notes & Tips to assist with Workshop Completion)

-  Detailed Color Photos of Each of the (15) Greeting Cards

Close to My Heart Consultants purchasing this workshop with intention of distributing my files to hold their own event will also receive;

- CTMH Consultant Release Form

- CTMH Consultant Information (containing a Supply list, suggested coordinating 'up sell' products, etc.)

Customers purchasing the supply list from me (or any CTMH products of $25.00 or more) will receive the files emailed to them upon order confirmation.

Supply List;

-     Paper included in the ‘Year > Noted’ Campaign (January 2015 Exclusive)

-        Gold Foil Stickers included in ‘Year > Noted’ Campaign (January 2015 Exclusive)

-        Chalk it up Assortment  Z3009  $4.95

-        Teal Shimmer Trim  Z1918  $4.95

-        (15) White Daisy Card Bases/Envelopes (portion of Bulk pack X254  $14.95)  $4.50

-         ‘You mean the World to Me’ Stamp Set B1467  $9.95 *

-        Chocolate Exclusive Inks Pad Z2111 $5.95 * 

-        3” X 3” Acrylic Block Y1006  $8.50 *

-        Corner Rounder Z1912  $7.95  (Optional) *

-        Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen Z1979  $3.25 (optional) *

-        Desert Sand Inks (ink distressing) Z2118 $5.95 (Optional) *

-        Sponge Z697 $1.25 (Optional) *

*It is not necessary to purchase the supplies you already own.

Close to My Heart Consultants interested in receiving this workshop to offer as a class may receive the files in electronic form (for saving/printing/copying/distributing for their own customers) by placing any order of $25 on my website www.susanwilliams.ctmh.com

Join my Team and receive these files (and all other workshop files) FOR FREE! I will go to great lengths to serve my team by offering pre-designed workshops & custom Cutting guides to help support their own businesses!

I have created a video where you will find detailed information on my 'Year > Noted' Workshop Package for both Customers as well as Close to My Heart Consultants. 

You will find detailed information about the unique projects I created using this campaign, products needed to create them, and information about my custom created cutting files.

This video could also serve as an assistant to those who have already purchased the package and would like to hear various tips and tricks used throughout workshop assembly!

Customers can learn how to order these products so they can create these projects and CTMH Consultants can learn how they can obtain these files with intent to use them to support their own businesses! 




3 comments:

  1. Girl, you are insane! I am in complete awe of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful assortment of cards! I wasn't originally excited about this paper set but after seeing what you've done it has really grown on me. Thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed watching your video. Your cards are amazing. I just love purchasing your kits and thankyou so much for doing all the hard work and sharing with us. It makes it so much quicker and easier for us.

    ReplyDelete