Wednesday, June 24, 2015

'Trendy 10' Pre-Cut (10) Card Kit!

Annnnnnd the Requests for Pre-cut Card Kits just KEEP coming! 

I've been SO BUSY preparing for my Convention Presentation I've not created a Workshop Package for June, but with a little help I DO have another Pre-Cut Card Kit to keep your creativity time on Track!   























Here she is! A Simplistic, yet Cute and SUPER Versatile Card Kit, 'Trendy 10'! 













These Cards turned out SO Cute! I used another of the Paper Fundamentals Collections (Whimsy Assortment #Z2033) and along with the coordinating cardstock, a Pop of Black and a bit of sparkle with some Black Shimmer Trim it's Ready to go! 



These kits are Completely Pre-Cut and for your convenience I have left them UN-STAMPED so you can customize them for occasions specific to your own needs! 

I used 2 of my FAVORITE Stamp sets for these cards! The 'Keep your Chin up' (#A1167 $6.95) Stamp set provided the Darling tree image as well as a couple of the sentiments! 


I also used the Sentiment Stamp set from the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection (#Z3017) for the remaining Sentiments! 

























The Stamping space is a Great size so it can easily incorporate a sentiment of your choosing! 

Each kit comes packed in a sturdy clear container (as shown) with a color photograph for assembly assistance! 




I think these cards turned out Super Cute and I feel they are extremely versatile for many occasions! Enjoy them to create/give yourself or gift a kit to give to a friend, either way they are an affordable way of brightening someone's day! 




Each Kit is $15 + $4 US First Class Shipping! 

You are welcome to purchase right here on my blog via paypal, just follow the link below! :) 

And Be sure to check out my other kits in the left sidebar of my blog! I am unable to create a system that automatically combines shipping charges on multiple purchases but if a multiple purchase is made I will be happy to refund any shipping overage back to your paypal account. :) 

Thank you for joining me today! I am so Appreciative you stopped by! :) 




*July 3, 2015* I have created a Cutting Guide for this Card Kit! You will have the ability to create as many as (27) 10-Card Kits using these Cutting Files or you may create as few as (1), the Choice is yours! The Cutting Guide Files may be purchased via the Paypal like below! 

1 comment: