Wednesday, April 4, 2018

FREE Scrapbook Layout Kits In April!

Happy April Friends!! 

A brand new month brings a brand new Stamp of the Month Kit! This one is so cute!

Here is Design #1...




Here is Design #2....

My customers receiving a kit FREE will be able to choose which design they would like. (First come, first serve so place your order early to receive the kit of your choice)




During April 2018 when you order the Stamp of the Month (Color Your Life #S1804) for only $5 (you can purchase the limited edition stamp set at a $12.95 savings when you place any order of $50 or more!) you will receive this pre-cut Layout kit as well as the emailed cutting guide and recipe sheet from me FREE! 








































When you purchase the April Stamp of the Month for only $5 YOU can get one of these kits absolutely FREE from me!

And GUESS WHAT?! Not only will you receive the pre-cut kit you will ALSO receive an emailed recipe sheet and cutting guide  to create even more layouts using your own stamp!


The kit you will receive FREE from me will include all of the pre-cut papers, cardstocks, bashful gems, as well as Base pages all inside a clear re-usable zip top bag! I will also email you the cutting guide, recipe sheet containing photos of the completed Layout (for assembly assistance) as well as paper piece measurements so you can re-create even more Layouts on your own!

 If you'd like to create even more of these layouts using your own April Stamp of the month I'm providing the complete supply listing below for you.

This cutting guide will create (6) 2-page layouts - 3 each of 2 designs using the April 2018 Stamp of the Month.

Supply Listing:
Consumable Supplies: (these are pre-cut and included in the kit you will receive from me)


- Gimme Some Sugar Paper Pack #X7228B  $9.95
- Bashful Cardstock Pack #X5941  $14.50 (12 sheets needed)
- White Daisy Cardstock Pack #1385  $9.50 (1.5 sheet needed)
- Bashful Glitter Paper #Z3360  $6.95 (1 sheet needed)
- Bashful Pearls (90 pcs per pack.)  #Z3369 $3.95 (1/7th pack needed per kit) 

 Non-Consumable Supplies (these are not included in the kit you will receive from me)

- April 2018 Stamp of the Month 'Color Your Life' #S1804 $5.00
- Appropriate Sized Blocks 
- Archival Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z3271  $8.95
- Warm Grey WG4 ShinHan Touch Twin Marker #Z2467  $5.95
- Pastel Peach YR26 ShinHan Touch Twin Marker #Z2460  $5.95
- Barely Beige YR29 ShinHan Touch Twin Marker #Z2445  $5.95
- Light Orange R140 ShinHan Touch Twin Marker #Z2455  $5.95
- Marigold YR24 ShinHan Touch Twin Marker #Z2457  $5.95
- Pastel Green Y49 ShinHan Touch Twin Marker #Z2459  $5.95
- Sap Green GY235 ShinHan Touch Twin Marker #Z2463  $5.95
- Tender Pink RP198 ShinHan Touch Twin Marker #Z2464  $5.95
- Piercing Tool Kit (perfect for transporting adhesive backed gems) #Z2046 $6.95
- Journaling Pen (optional) #Z2805 $7.95
- Micro Tip Scissors #Z1836 $15.95
- Foam Tape and adhesive of choice


While you're shopping be sure to check out my current workshops! 

My Newest Workshop, 'Gimme Some Sugar', is going live TODAY! 



'Make Waves' Scrapbooking Workshop HERE! 


'Enchantment Fundamentals' (120) Bulk card workshop  HERE!




Chelsea Gardens (30) Card Workshop HERE! 



I hope you are able to find a suitable project to keep your creative juices flowing and I hope you will enjoy putting together your April Stamp of the month kit! (Did I mention that you will also receive a copy of the Brand new (Will be released May 1st!) Seasonal Expressions IdeaBook Volume #2 when you place an order in April for $55 or more!



Your Stamp of the Month Kit will come shipped DIRECTLY from me with additional surprise gifts ('Happy Mail') - it will NOT be included inside your order coming from the CTMH Warehouse. :) 

Also....SOOOO many incentives for joining Close to My Heart this month! Check out all of the incentives (even from me personally) HERE! 

























I invite you to shout at me if you might be interested in joining our 'Just Crazy Blessed' CTMH Family! Just send me an email HERE! ;) 

If you are a Close to My Heart Consultant and you'd like to receive the EMAILED cutting guide and recipe sheet for this Stamp of the Month kit to offer to your own customers you may purchase it via paypal below! 



Thank you for joining me today friends! You are a Blessing to me! 


2 comments:

  1. Susan, your newest layout and card workshop are just OVER THE TOP!!! Love, love, love it! Keep that awesome creativity coming!!!
    Sandy L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWwwww, Thank you Sandy! You just Bless my heart! I'm so glad you enjoy the workshops! thank you for taking the time to let me know! Happy Wednesday! <3

      Delete