Sunday, March 19, 2017

Some Kinda Wonderful (64) Card Workshop with Cutting Files!

Oh My Goodness!! The Dreamin' Big (64) card workshop that I released last week went over SO WELL that I have created another one over the past few days! Oh My Word, this one is even cuter! ;) 

Remember, during March 2017 all of our Thin Cuts & Thin Cuts Bundles (with the coordinating stamp set) are on SALE for 25% off! That makes NOW the perfect time to grab your favorites - including the 'Some Kinda Wonderful' Thin Cuts used in this workshop!! 

Here's a look at the adorable cards featured in this workshop collection! 



This workshop will create up to (8) each of the 8 pictured designs shown! Yes, that's (64) cards from a single paper pack with an additional (6) sheets of white cardstock! The paper stretched for MILES and I just love each of these cards!

They are perfect for a number of occasions so feel welcome to dig through your stamp collection to give these cards an even bigger range of sentiments! 

Here's a closer look...














Each of these cards feature the technique 'Paper Piecing' ...and my GOODNESS, they sure turned out super cute! If you've  never tried 'Paper Piecing' don't worry, I walk you through how easy it is in the Files I provide for you when you purchase the supplies! :) You can also see a quick video tutorial I created showing how easy 'Paper Piecing' is...you can watch it right here on my CTMH Facebook Page! :) 

Don't like 'Paper Piecing'? Again, No worries...you can color the stamped images with your favorite markers, colored pencils, or watercolor paints! I'd love to see the variety you choose! 

 Aren't they cute? Okay, so the details...

Just like my previous workshop packages, I will send the files and cutting guide via email to my customers ordering the workshop supplies (see supply list below - or purchase $25 products of your choice) from my CTMH Shopping Website 
**Now you may also purchase the files directly through Paypal! (purchase link below)** 

I spend many days (sometimes weeks) working on my files and I am super proud of them! As you can see, they are both professional as well as easy to read. (Sugar Rush Scrapbooking Workshop Pictured)  



The entire set of files include;
-    Welcome Letter/Cover Sheet
-    Newly Condensed Color Cutting Guide 
-  'The Rest of the Story' (Photo Suggestions, Additional Notes and Tips to assist with Workshop Completion) 
-  Detailed Color Photos of Each of the (8) Card designs for assembly assistance. 

Fellow Close to My Heart Consultants are also welcome to order these files to use in support of their own business! Yes, this means you can copy/print/distribute these files to your own customers and hold your own events using my designs and files! 

Close to My Heart Consultants may place any order of $25 on my CTMH Shopping Website to qualify to receive the files for FREE or you are now able to purchase the files 'stand alone' via paypal transfer! (the paypal buy it now link is at the bottom of this post)   

Consultants receiving this workshop will also receive...
- CTMH Consultant Release Form
- CTMH Consultant Information
(Supply List, suggested coordinating 'up sell' items, etc.) 

Workshop Supply List;

Each Full 'Some Kinda Wonderful' Cardmaking Workshop Kit will require the following consumable products:

-  Some Kinda Wonderful Paper Pack #X7217B  $9.95
-  (64) White Card Bases and Envelopes (50 ct. bulk pack $14.95)  #X254  $19.20
- (3) Silver Sequins Assortment (Single pack $2.95 is enough for (3) 8-card kits) #Z2013  $8.85
-  (2) Whisper Thick Twine (Single roll is enough for (7) 8-card kits) #Z3095 $7.90
-  Silver Shimmer Trim (Single Roll is enough for (8) 8-card kits) #Z1799 $4.95
-  (6) pieces of White Daisy Cardstock (24 sheet bulk pack $9.50) #13.85  $2.40

Additional Supplies and tools used: 

- Some Kinda Wonderful Cardmaking Thin Cut Bundle #Z3302  $23.95 (includes stamp set)
- Variety of appropriate sized acrylic blocks
- Black Ink Pad  #Z2805  $7.95
- Whisper Ink Pad  #Z2872  $7.95
- Raspberry Ink Pad  #Z2812  $7.95
- Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen #Z1979 $3.25
- 3-D Foam Tape #Z1151 $5.95
- Piercing tool Kit #Z2046 $6.95 (perfect for 'transporting' adhesive backed elements)
- Micro-tip Scissors  #Z534  $9.95 (these are 'life changing'!!) 
- Ruler  #Z1471  $11.95
- 3-D Foam Tape #Z1151 and other adhesive of choice


 Also Remember, joining my 'JUST CRAZY BLESSED' CTMH Team gets you unlimited access to my complete files library FOR FREE! I will go to GREAT LENGTHS to serve my team by offering pre-designed works and custom cutting guides to help support their own businesses! Click HERE to read more about why there has NEVER been a better time to join the Close to My Heart Family! :) 


Also, don't forget!..there are a few other workshops that are available right now!  Just look over to the Right sidebar of this page right here to see additional workshops - many of which are still available for purchase (either from my CTMH website or directly from my personal inventory)! 

Remember, both of my Sugar Rush Workshops are only available as the product supply lasts during the Seasonal Expressions Volume #1! 

Click HERE to be taken directly to the original Sugar Rush Cardmaking Workshop blog post! 



Click HERE to be taken directly to the original Sugar Rush Scrapbooking Workshop blog post!























And if you have not seen my 'Dreamin' Big' (64) card workshop yet you can find all of the information over HERE at the original Blog post! :)







Also, as I mentioned earlier...All Thin cuts dies and Thin cuts stamp bundles are on SALE during March! See them all upclose HERE! 





Now, as my customers already know - I love sending 'Happy Mail' to Thank them for their orders! The Value of the 'Happy Mail' increases with the size of the order placed (Kind of like Hostess Rewards without actually hosting a party!).  

(P.S. You also can qualify for a set of workshop files per EVERY $25 spent on my website! So take a peek over to the right sidebar of this page to see all of the workshop cutting guides I have available!) 

Happy Mail is always a surprise! Sometimes I send brand new Close to My Heart Product and sometimes I send exclusive pre-cut kits! It brings me so much joy to send something to show my appreciation as well as to brighten the day of my customers! 

I've just finished a few new pre-cut kits (I don't want to give away too much so they 'stay' a surprise for my customers!) But I thought it would be fun to show you a photo...(42) of these are packed and ready to go! 
















Okay, I think that's all for today! Remember, You can find the Paypal purchase link at the very bottom of this post if you'd like to purchase the 'Some Kinda Wonderful' Cardmaking Workshop files! 

Please always remember that I am available for questions anytime! Shout at me, it will be a Joy to visit with you!  

View all of the workshop files available for purchase HERE!  (Until March 31st you will receive 1 free file with the purchase of 4!) Just add the files to your shopping cart and check out through paypal once! Just add the name of the free file you are requesting in the 'notes' section of your payment. 

Purchase the 'Some Kinda Wonderful' Cardmaking Workshop Files right here! 




Thank you all for joining me today! I am So Grateful! 

1 comment:

  1. Your cards turned out so cute, Susan. I love the way you used the B&T paper with your die cuts. Adorbs.

    ReplyDelete