Thursday, January 29, 2015

'Studio Sus' Heartstrings Workshop Package w/ Cutting Files!

Here's another one of my Creations! 

I am seriously IN LOVE with it! Okay...so I didn't really care for the Heartstrings Collection to begin with but NOW that I've butchered it up I'm simply in Heaven!  

Have you seeeeeeen the BRAND NEW Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressions Idea Booklet?! It's Fabulous! Heartstrings is one of two paper collections featured in this 'LIMITED TIME' Booklet! 

Unlike our Annual Inspirations Idea Book this little booklet is only available Dec 1st, 2014 - Mar 31st, 2015 so be sure to place your order for your favorites as soon as TODAY! 

So,  here's my 'formal introduction' of HEARTSTRINGS! 


















This Workshop will Create (4) 2-page 12" X 12" Layouts using the Heartstrings Collection! In addition to the (4) layouts you can create (10) Starburst greeting cards just by adding card bases and your favorite stamp set! 

Let's get to the Pretties! 

Layout #1 





Layout #2 






Layout #3




Layout #4 





Here are a few photos of the (10) Starburst Bonus Cards! 













Just like  my previous workshop packages, I will send the files and cutting guide via email to anyone ordering the workshop supplies (or any order of $25) from my CTMH Shopping website.  


As you can see, they are very detailed, professional, as well as colorful and easy to read. 

The entire set of files include; 
- Heartstrings Welcome Letter/Cover Sheet
- Heartstrings 20 page color cutting guide 
  (With Picture my Life Card Diagrams)
- Heartstrings 'The Rest of the Story' 
(Photo suggestions, additional notes and tips to assist with workshop completion) 
- Heartstrings Layout #1, #2, #3, #4, and Bonus Cards #1-10, 
(detailed color photos of each of the completed projects for assembly assistance) 

Close to My Heart Consultants purchasing this workshop with the intention of distributing my files to their own customers (benefiting their own business) will also receive; 

- CTMH Consultant Release Form
- CTMH Consultant Information
(Supply List, suggested coordinating 'up sell' items, etc.) 

CTMH Consultants may purchase the 'rights' to use my designs and files to support their own business simply by placing any $25 order on my CTMH Shopping website.  

CTMH Consultants outside the US are invited to EMAIL ME or MESSAGE ME via my Business Facebook Page to discuss purchase of these files. 

Customers purchasing the following from me (or any CTMH products of $25 or more) will receive the files via email upon my notification of their order. 

Heartstrings Workshop Supply List;

- Heartstrings Paper Pack X7193B $9.95
- Heartstrings Picture my Life Cards Z3045  $8.95 
   (half package needed for this workshop)
- Stuck on You Puffies #Z3037  $4.95
- Black Shimmer Trim Z1809 $4.95
- You will need (8) additional sheets of White Daisy Cardstock.  You can use from your stash or purchase our 24-sheet pack #1385 $9.50

In addition to the (4) 2-page layouts you can also create the (10) Starburst BONUS CARDS just by adding card bases and your favorite stamp set! 

- Use from your stash or purchase our (50) cards/Envelopes Value Pack #X254 for $14.95
- Grab your favorite stamp set or purchase 'Happy to Be Friends' C1605 $13.95 to create yours exactly like mine. 

Remember, joining my 'JUST CRAZY BLESSED' CTMH Team gets up access to my complete file library FOR FREE! I will go to GREAT LENGTHS to serve my team by offering pre-designed works and custom cutting guides to help support their own businesses! 

If you have never purchased my workshop packages before and you'd like to understand them better (and learn how they can benefit a hobby crafter OR a CTMH Consultant's own business) you are invited to watch the video below...it will talk in detail about how my workshops can be beneficial to both Hobby Crafters as well as Close to My Heart  Consultants. :)

*Update - April 27, 2015 * 
The Heartstrings Products are now Retired but I have several of the complete kits in my personal inventory!

Each Full Kit is $35 (Plus Shipping). The Kits contain the Heartstrings Paper Collection, 1/2 package of the Heartstrings Picture my Life  Cards, Black Shimmer Trim, Stuck on your puffy stickers, (10) White Daisy Card Bases & Envelopes, and the Extra required sheets of White Daisy Cardstock. 

The Files will be Emailed to you upon notification of your order! Please be sure to list your email address in the 'notes to seller' when completing your payment. 

You can place your order directly through paypal right HERE!
 



Remember, You only have a couple more days to get your hands on the January Special, 'Year Noted'! 



It's only $5/$10 with your qualifying order of $50 during January! I have a Video for This Workshop as well! HERE IS THE LINK to view the 'Year Noted' Workshop Information!  






















Thank you for Visiting Today! You are a Blessing to me!
-Sus 

No comments:

Post a Comment