Friday, January 15, 2016

Charlotte Workshop with Cutting Files!

 So here she is! Here is CHARLOTTE! How Gorgeous is she?! 

































I am IN LOVE with this Workshop! Let's just get right to the Important stuff! 

I stretched the supplies to create (12) 12" X 12" Scrapbook pages and (16) Greeting Cards! I think each and every projects turned out Fantastically! 

Have a closer look! 

Layout #1 






Layout #2





Layout #3





Layout #4





Layout #5





Layout #6




Bonus Cards #1 - 8...Create (2) of each design. 






















Didn't they turn out Great?! You won't even BELIEVE how inexpensive the supplies are! #ThriftyGirl LOL! 

And How cute is this stamp set?! Springtime Wishes has just been released with our Brand New Seasonal Expressions Idea Booklet 2016 Volume #1! 


Guess what the best part is about this stamp set?! It has a Coordinating 'Thin Cuts' Die set! Yes! Close to My Heart has introduced Metal Dies to our Product line! 

The Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts Dies are only $13.95! 


You can find the stamp set as well as the matching Thincuts right HERE so you can easily add them to your shopping cart! 

As you will notice in my artwork I did NOT use the Thincuts, I was trimming the flowers on a road trip with my family and using scissors was a bit easier than using my Cuttleug in the car! 

But stay Tuned, my Next Workshop coming up uses this same Stamp set and this time I DID use the Dies! The projects turned out so great, I can't wait to show you!

Okay, now for the rest of the details...

Just like  my previous workshop packages, I will send the files and cutting guide via email to my customers ordering the workshop supplies (see supply list below) from my CTMH Shopping website.

I spend Hours and Hours (Days and Days) working on my files and I am super proud of them! As you can see (photo of a previous cutting guide) they are both professional as well as easy to read. 


The entire set of files include; 
- 'Charlotte' Welcome Letter/Cover Sheet
- 'Charlotte' 20 page color cutting guide 
- 'Charlotte'  'The Rest of the Story' 
(Photo suggestions, additional notes and tips to assist with workshop completion) 
- Detailed colored photos of each of the (12) 12" X 12" Pages as well as each of the (16) Bonus Cards.  


Fellow Close to My Heart Consultants are also welcome to order these files to use in support of their own business! Yes, this means you can copy/print/distribute these files to your own customers and hold your own events using my designs and files! 

Close to My Heart Consultants may place any order of $25 on my CTMH Shopping Website to qualify to receive the files for free! 

Close to My Heart Consultants who live OUTSIDE the United States are invited to EMAIL ME to discuss their option of purchasing the files to use for their own business! 

Consultants receiving this workshop will also receive...
- CTMH Consultant Release Form
- CTMH Consultant Information
(Supply List, suggested coordinating 'up sell' items, etc.) 

Supply List;

-          - Charlotte Workshops Your Way Kit #G1104  $26.95
-          - Gold Shimmer Trim Z1985 $4.95
-          - (8) pieces of Black Cardstock $4.80 
(                (24 sheet bulk pack $14.50 #1386)
-          - (4) pieces of White Daisy Cardstock $1.60 
(                (24 sheet bulk pack $9.50 #1385)
-          - (16) White Card Bases & Envelopes $4.80* 
(                (50 ct Value Pack $14.95 #X254)   
-          - Springtime Wishes Stamp set #C1641 $13.95*
-          *Needed for Bonus Cards only

Also Remember, joining my 'JUST CRAZY BLESSED' CTMH Team gets you unlimited access to my complete files library FOR FREE! I will go to GREAT LENGTHS to serve my team by offering pre-designed works and custom cutting guides to help support their own businesses! 

If you have never purchased my workshop packages before and you'd like to understand them better (and learn how they can benefit a hobby crafter OR a CTMH Consultant's own business) you are invited to watch the video below (showcasing a previous workshop that I still have in my inventory)...it will talk in detail about how my workshops can be beneficial to both Hobby Crafters as well as Close to My Heart Consultants. :)


Here is a quick video I created for a previous workshop...it will talk in depth regarding my workshop packages! 





And Don't forget....You have until January 31st (or until supplies are depleted) to order your 'Fundamental 14' Workshop! Here is the original Blog post if you missed it! 



Thank you for joining me today friends, I'm so Grateful for each of you! 



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful job with this kit, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your work I'll be ordering again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear for this great share regarding Charlotte Workshop. The workshop was truly great. I am also a paper artist so this tutorial was very interesting for me. Hey, I am also going to organize such a workshop at local event venue. I invite you too to attend my workshop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just seeing this and am in love with the Charlotte collection! Just ordered mine and can't wait to make all these gorgeous projects! thank you!

    ReplyDelete