Thursday, March 20, 2014

TIMBERLINE is Here!

I'm so Excited to be done with this Workshop! I just love every inch of it! 




This Workshop will create (3) Layouts using the Timberline Level 2 Paper Collection, Timberline Assortment, Timberline Complements, and the Triangle Adhesive Backed Studs!  

I have even designed e-files for this workshop! You will receive the files via e-mail so you can print them but also be able to save them to your computer to use at a later date - and with alternate paper collections! 


The files I've created include; 9-page cutting guide, 3 pages of detailed color photos of each completed layout (for assembly assistance), Timberline 'The rest of the Story' (Additional information and tips to assist you with creating this specific workshop), as well as a few other files (cover sheet, welcome letter, etc.)  

I've been working like a CRAZY MAD WOMAN getting this workshop ready to go! 

Here are a few photos of each of the (3) Layouts! 














If you'd love to create this workshop yourself - it's EASY! Simply purchase the items on the Supply list from my Close to My Heart Shopping Website

Items needed to create this workshop are;
Timberline Level 2 Paper Packet X7182B - $9.95 
Timberline Complements X7182C - $4.95
Timberline Assortment Z3005 - $4.95
Triangle Studs Z1928 - $3.95

Once you place your order CTMH will notify me with an email confirmation.  I will automatically email you all of the e-files the very minute I get back to my computer! 

It's THAT easy! 

I have already had SUCH great response to this workshop - it Just BLESSES my socks off! 

Close to My Heart consultants wishing to use these designs and e-files to host a workshop for their customers (resulting in sales commissions back into their pocket) Please email me HERE for information on the Consultant Release today! 

And don't forget! My Team Members have FULL ACCESS to my Workshop files! Have you ever thought about joining Close to My Heart? If you have, April is the PERFECT time to do it! 














No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you! Close to My Heart is offering a FREE Cricut Cartridge Bundle for ALL New Consultants joining our family in April! 

The New Consultant kit is priced at only $99 and is worth over $300! Now they are throwing in a $99 Cricut Bundle to go along with it! That's over $400 in CTMH product for only $99! Did I also mention that CTMH will refund your $99 just for hitting your 3-month sales goal?! (Whoot!) 

If you have ever considered becoming a Close to My Heart Consultant April will be the perfect time for you! Email me - let's visit about you joining our JUSTCRAZYBLESSED CTMH Team! :)

Also, Don't forget my MARCH 'MYSTERY' MADNESS special! 

Just a $75 order from my WEBSITE  will get you a 'Mystery' Package of NEW CTMH products mailed right to your door! 
























Thank you for joining me today friends! 
I am SO BLESSED that you did! 
-Sus 

Check back this week for the unveiling of my IVY LANE 4-Layout Workshop with E-files! :) 


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic. As always - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timberline... You can't go wrong it's ctmh. It's Susan's hard work, dedication, and customer appreciation that continues to bless everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love this paper pack and your workshop with it! I grew up at a summer camp, so I have a million pictures I could use on these layouts! :-)

    ReplyDelete