Friday, July 19, 2013

How about a peek at some Lola!?

Laughing Lola that is! 

The Launch date for the Close to my Heart Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea book is right around the corner and I just can NOT wait to begin showing you the Artwork I've been working so hard on! 

One of the Brand New MyReflections Paper Kits bears the name 'Laughing Lola' and its as joyful as it sounds! A Crazy Collection of Raspberry, Purple, Black, and Gold make for a striking project I assure you! 


Lola was the first Kit I dug into! I have always loved the bright colors and I am especially fond of pairing black with bright color schemes! :) 

I've been working on a CRAZY AWESOME group of projects for some CRAZY AWESOME ladies and I wanted to share with you a couple of sneak peeks at a few of the pieces...:) 

Here is just a PEEK at a pair of matching layouts...do you see that FABULOUS Gold overlay? Uh...Let me introduce you to Mr. ARTBOOKING! You will be seeing much more of him soon! :)  I'll get a proper photo of these layouts soon but enjoy the CORNERS for now. :) 
 


Here are the corners of a couple of Lola Cards....they were not finished at the time of this photograph (probably around 2 AM when I took it - LOL) but at the time I thought they were just too pretty NOT to capture and share! :)

How about those Purple & Teal Flowers? (Big Smile!)  They are from the Brand New 'Base & Bling' Line....Did someone say Jewelery? GIRLS, I have SO much to share with you, my fingers just can't keep up! :) WHOOT!


And Last but not least...a Full picture because a sneak peek just wouldn't do this project justice! It's my favorite piece created thus far into this new Idea Book's worth of products!

I paired my FAVORITE Box from the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Collection, the FRENCH FRY BOX, with the New Laughing Lola paper & accessories! Whoot! I LOOOOOOVE IT!:)

This photo was just taken with my mobile phone (to be shared on Facebook of course!) so stay tuned for some better pictures and more details about how I created this beauty! :)


If you're like me you LOVE cards as well so I was thrilled that the Lola Kit came in a Card 'Workshop on the Go' package as well! And did you know the Card WOTG kits DECREASED in price? YES! They are down to $24.95! and they include a "D" sized (6" X 6") Acrylic Stamp set...HOLY SMOKES...that's like getting the rest of the ENTIRE kit for only $7! DOUBLE WHOOT! :)


Okay, so I'm jabbering on and on...I just had to pop in here and show you a few peeks! I am SOOO Sorry my poor unattended blog has just been sitting here all alone! Please hang with me, I promise it will be worth the wait! :) 

Oh, one more thing....I am reminding you to grab your HALF PRICED Canvas Kit before they are all gone....they are only available til the end of the Month and on a 'while supplies last' basis! :)  

I had a friend inquire about them this week, she asked if they might be a project her little girl could complete on her own to enter into the local fair? I could not believe I'd never thought of it before, that would be a GREAT way to use your canvas! And who wouldn't love a kit for their Birthday or Christmas gift? GOSH, the things you can get now days for under $20 is Amazing! :) :) :) 

Friends, Thanks for hanging with me while during my lack of posting, I will be back shortly with some FANTASTIC things to share! :) 

Blessings, Sus 

7 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything...especially the layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE :)
    -Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! LOVE the french fry box!! and love that satin ribbon. I had to get some right away last spring when it first came out and I use it alot. I can't blame you for being so excited about Laughing Lola. That's the first pack I'm going to get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love, love, love your artwork. Besides just being so creative and pleasing to the eye, the quality of the work is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is looking so good! Love your little artbooking touches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My GOODNESS Girls! I am Feelin' the LOVE! Thank you so much for taking time to comment, It just BLESSES My SOCKS OFF!!! Thank you all! :)

    ReplyDelete