Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Oh BABYcakes!

I've been sharing peeks of new Close to My Heart products the past couple weeks....Let me introduce you to 'BABYCAKES'! Isn't it DARLING!? :)  

You can see a few different New Autumn/Winter 2013 Products here....among them are the Babycakes My Reflections paper kit as well as the Babycakes Embellishment assortment, the Newest Color of Adhesive backed shimmer trim - Bronze (we also now have Red!), Slate striped Twist Ties (oh my gosh, these little things are HANDY!), and my very favorite New product...the Cricut Artbooking Collection! 

Do you see the Overlay cut in Kraft cardstock adorning my card? MEET Mr. Artbooking! A misconception already is that they cricut cartridge is primarily used for Layouts and that is just not the case! :) :)


I just can't hardly wait to share more Products and artwork with you! I'm still up to my neck in Display Boards so consider this post 'Short & Sweet'...I'll be back with MORE, MUCH MORE! Very soon! 

Just for fun, Place an order on my Website of $50 or more before August 1st and I'll send you your own copy of the BRAND NEW Make it from your Heart Volume #2 Pattern Book! It is A MUST SEE I assure you! :) 

Blessings, Sus

1 comment: