Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Studio Sus 'Tickled Pink' Pre-Cut 10-card kit!

I've had SOOOOO many requests for a pre-cut card kit using the 'Tickled Pink' Flamingos after I released my 'Happy Times' Workshop! 

So, it's my pleasure to introduce this Cute little kit! This is my 2nd batch - the 1st batch actually sold out on my CTMH Facebook Page before I could even post it on my Blog! 




These kits are Completely Pre-Cut (I have even cut the flamingos for you) and for your convenience I have left them UN-STAMPED so you can customize them for occasions specific to your own needs! 

Here is a closer look at the cards featured in this kit! 













I used foam tape for the layers on my cards and I LOVE how much dimension it gave them! They are Cute as can be! 





I used one of my FAVORITE Stamp sets for these cards, the 'Tickled Pink' #C1651 $13.95!  You WILL need this stamp set to complete the cards as shown as they come to you UN-STAMPED! 








































This darling stamp set has a matching die set as well - I've already cut the images for you and have included them with this kit but if you'd like to order the die set to coordinate with your stamp set you can order the 'Tickled Pink' Thin Cuts #Z3228 $13.95 from my website! 








































You will need the following Close to My Heart ink pads if you'd like to create the cards as I have: Black #Z2105, Pomegranate #Z2653, and Pixie #Z2644. 

Each kit comes packed in a Clear zip top bag with a sheet of the photographed cards for assembly assistance!





I think these cards turned out Super Cute and I feel they are extremely versatile for many occasions! Enjoy them to create/give yourself or gift a kit to give to a friend, either way they are an affordable way of brightening someone's day!

Each Kit includes; (10) Pink (with gold foil printing) Card Bases and Envelopes, Pre-Cut/UN-stamped Cardstock and Patterned Papers suitable for your sentiment of choice, Pre-Cut Glitter paper, Pre-Cut Flamingo/Wings, and a half package of adhesive backed gold bling gems!

Each kit includes enough product to create (10) cards! (2 each of the 5 designs shown) *Feel free to flip the papers over to use your choices of patterns! 

Each Kit is $25 with FREE US First Class Shipping! I have only created a dozen more of these kits and they will go fast so don't delay with your order! 

You are welcome to purchase right here on my blog via paypal, just follow the link below! :) 

And Be sure to check out my other kits in the left sidebar of my blog! **I am unable to create a system that automatically combines shipping charges on multiple purchases but if a multiple purchase is made I will be happy to refund any shipping overage back to your paypal account. :) 

Thank you for joining me today! I am so Appreciative you stopped by! :) 

Buy your Kit HERE!

1 comment: