Saturday, February 9, 2019

Studio Sus 'I Heart Us' (40) Card Workshop with Cutting Files!

Good Morning Friends! 

I am SO excited to release this workshop! This is my favorite paper collection in the new IdeaBook - but also as I type this - I am in mid-flight to SUNNY Florida so we may board the Norwegian Getaway tomorrow to sail to the Caribbean! 

If you are reading this chances are YOU helped my husband and I EARN this trip! I am SO GRATEFUL for your business and your encouragement!! 


This workshop creates (40) cards - 2 each of 20 individual designs..let's have a closer look! 























(The quick version) You can receive the cutting guide and e-files 1 of (3) ways!

#1. Place any $25 order on my CTMH shopping website and earn a set of workshop files FREE! (you earn 1 set for every $25 you spend)...spend $50 = 2 sets of files, spend $75 = 3 sets of files, etc.  After you've placed your order send me an email HERE to let me know which files you'd like for me to send over to you! You can see all of the workshop files available over in the right sidebar of this page! 

#2. Purchase the cutting guide and e-files directly via paypal transfer! (no qualifying website purchase required) Purchase Workshop files directly through Paypal HERE!

#3. Join my CTMH team to receive unlimited access to my compete Workshop Files Library! Read more on that HERE (and don't forget about the additional bonus for joining this month!) 


I am super proud of my workshop files! I strive to improve with each workshop I create to give you an even better creative experience than before! As you can see, the files are both professional as well as easy to read. (Fresh Air workshop files pictured)



 The entire set of files include;
-    Welcome Letter/Cover Sheet
-    Newly Condensed Color Cutting Guide 
-  'The Rest of the Story' (Photo Suggestions, Additional Notes and Tips to assist with Workshop Completion) 
-   Detailed Color Photos of Each of the (20) individual card designs for assembly assistance. 

Fellow Close to My Heart Consultants are also welcome to order these files to use in support of their own business! Yes, this means you can copy/print/distribute these files to your own customers and hold your own events using my designs and files! 

Close to My Heart Consultants may place any order of $25 on my CTMH Shopping Website to qualify to receive the files for FREE or you are now able to purchase the files 'stand alone' via paypal transfer!

The paypal 'buy it now' link is at the bottom of this post or you can see all of the workshop files available for purchase HERE AT THIS LINK!   

Consultants receiving this workshop will also receive...
- CTMH Consultant Release Form
- Social Media Image

Workshop Supply Listing

Each Full ‘I Heart Us' Cardmaking Workshop Kit will require the following Consumable products:
  • I Heart Us Paper Pack (full package $10.95) Half package #X7242B $5.48
  • I Heart Us Coordinating Cardstock Pack (full package $9.95) #X7242D
  • (40) White Card Bases & Envelopes (50 ct. bulk pack $15.95) #X254 $12.80
  • (1) piece of Black Glitter Paper (full 3-sheet pack $6.95) #Z3236 $2.32
  • (2) pieces of White Cardstock (12 sheet pack $5.95) #X6027 $1.00
  • I Heart Us Sequins #Z4270 $4.50
  • Mink Twine #Z4221 $3.50
  • (2) Black Fundamental Assortment - found on clearance section #Z3104 $3.25 (1 per set of 20 cards)
  • Grey ribbon - found on clearance section #Z4145 $1.50

Additional Supplies used:
  • I Kinda Maybe Like You Stamp Set #B1649 $10.95
  • Wordfetti Stamp Set #B1652 $10.95
  • Appropriate sized acrylic blocks
  • Stitched Square Frame Thin Cuts #Z4259 $23.95
  • Stitched Rectangle Frame Thin Cuts #Z4260 $26.95
  • Playful Scallops Embossing Folder #Z4231 $9.95
  • Archival Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z3271 $9.95
  • Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen #Z1979 $3.50
  • Piercing tool kit #Z3504 $14.95 (Perfect for ‘transporting’ adhesive backed embellishments and stamping on the backside of the mat)
  • Micro-tip Scissors #Z534 $11.95 (these are ‘life changing’!)
  • Paper Trimmer and Die Cut machine of choice (Cuttlebug, Big Shot, etc.) 
  • Foam tape & adhesive of choice
Also Remember, joining my 'JUST CRAZY BLESSED' CTMH Team gets you unlimited access to my complete files library FOR FREE! I will go to GREAT LENGTHS to serve my team by offering pre-designed works and custom cutting guides to help support their own businesses! Click HERE to read more about why there has never been a better time to join the Close to My Heart Family! :) Click HERE to see the contents of the BRAND new (Newly Designed!!!!) Consultant kit!


    PEEPS!! February is THE month to join! (Hello...$87 bonus!)





(All of that is included PLUS a $50 Product Credit that you can use on your own shopping website!) 

While you're shopping for the 'I Heart Us' workshop supplies be sure to add the February 2019 Stamp of the Month for only $5 to your cart! (See the full blog post about the FREE pre-cut kit HERE!) 




If you'd like to see the Video overview of this FREE pre-cut kit my customers will receive this month you can see it HERE!

When you add the stamp of the month for $5 to your your  you will receive one of my super cute February Stamp of the Month Pre-Cut  Kits absolutely FREE! They also come with an emailed recipe sheet (so you can create even more cards using your new stamp set) AND Cutting Guide as well as photos of the completed projects for assembly assistance! 

I'm also hosting another LIVE VIRTUAL Class for assembly of this kit! I'm so excited to enjoy an evening of fellowship and crafting with my customers from the comfort of our own homes! We'll also be having lots of GIVE-AWAYS during the class! :) 

   And Don't forget...Every order placed will receive 'Happy Mail' from me! Happy Mail are free surprise gifts sent to my customers upon order confirmation! The bigger your order, the bigger value of Happy Mail you will receive! Here is a photo of one of my shipment mornings a few weeks ago - it's so much fun sending blessings! :)





Friends, if I can help you in anyway please shout at me! You can reach me by EMAIL HERE! I am available to help with questions anytime!

View all of the workshop files available for purchase HERE!  (Until February 28th, 2019 you will receive 1 free file with the purchase of 4!) Just add the files to your shopping cart and check out through paypal once! Just add the name of the free file you are requesting in the 'notes' section of your payment. 

**You may receive your e-files a bit more intermittently than usual due to our Incentive Trip travels as well as limited wifi on the cruise ship.  I will be checking email and sending files as often as possible (I should have service via our mobile carrier in each port)**

You may purchase the 'I Heart Us' Cardmaking Workshop Files through paypal right here! 


Thank you for joining me today Friends, you are a Blessing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment