Saturday, May 4, 2013

Starburst from a Friend

Yesterday we were  talking about Startbursts and I wanted you to see this darling little starburst card that my friend, Dawn made! Isn't it cute?! I'm still Lovin' the DREAM POP!




Did you know that Dawn has a monthly stamp club? She features a different Close to my Heart "B" sized Acrylix stamp set each month and creates 4 projects (sometimes even more!) for you - including cards, treat boxes, etc. She includes the stamp set, embellishments, as well as step by step instructions with the pre-cut projects...and the Best part..?! It comes Right to your Door! 






I know how much I'd love to have some creativity delivered right to my door each month so I know you will too! Me, being the THRIFTY GIRL that I am  also loves the $25 price tag! Shipping included! 




If you are interested in getting in touch with Dawn you may contact her on Facebook Here or you may purchase kits directly from her Ebay Shop. I  know you won't be disappointed! :)





Thank you for joining me today! I have been up to some Fun today in my Studio! It's my very first Saturday to be off work and home creating since October and I made good use of my time! 

I'd love to have you come back on Monday so I can begin sharing the projects as well as another tutorial! 

Blessings, Sus


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Susan! It's such an honor to be featured on your blog! :) I can't wait to see your next tutorial. You are such an inspiration and I LOVE all of your projects!!
    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so Blessed to call you FRIEND! :)

    ReplyDelete