Monday, May 6, 2013

Dream Pop and Ruffled Textiles

Happy Monday Friends!

I wanted to share with you a Layout I created over the weekend! Of course, it uses my Favorite paper right now - the National Scrapbooking Month Promotional kit - DREAM POP!!  It's Exclusively available throughout the Month of May! 





The photos couldn't quite capture the eclectic sparkle of these pages!!..and my Favorite part?! The ruffled Textiles! (Giddy) 

With the release of the Spring/Summer 2013 Close to My Heart Idea book we were introduced to these Fabulous Textiles! We have 2 different assortments, the 'For Always' (pictured) as well as 'Chantilly'. I've worked with both and LOOOOVE them! (I'll share some Chantilly artwork soon)



Are you a little unsure about incorporating Textiles into your paper crafting? Not really sure "What to do with them", "Not fluent with a sewing machine"? Rest easy then! I've got you covered! 


Isn't the Ruffled textile arrow Darling?! You wouldn't believe how easy it was to make! I'll prove my point tomorrow with an almost 20 photo tutorial showing you step by step how to create these little embellishments!


Notice the Black Glitter paper?! and the Black Shimmer Trim...? I can't STOP using them! The Black makes these Dream Pop papers jump up off the pages!

These New papers truly have my creative juices flowing lately! You also can get yours right away! With any $35 order of current Close to My Heart Products you can get your own 24 sheet kit of DREAM POP (retail value $19.95) for only $10! Fantasitc! 

But wait, this month CTMH is letting us do some 'double dipping'! By combining your Dream pop $10 purchase and your $35 retail purchase you are only $5 away from obtaining the May Stamp of the Month for $5! Okay....too early in the morning for this!?, VISUAL PLEASE! :) 


Waaaaait a Minute!? (Again) I am sweetening the deal just a bit further! Anyone placing a Stamp of the Month qualifying order (at least $50) from my website will also receive one of my Pre-cut layout kits absolutely FREE! I will ship it right to your door! :) All you need to do is click "JOIN" on the 'May Dream Pop Orders' Gathering tab (located on the main screen) That's all there is! What a CRAZY WONDERFUL return on your investment! :)

I have about 30 different kits in stock and they rotate in and out often! If you are a kit lover feel free to check out the inventory in my Ebay shop! If you aren't an 'Ebay fan', no worries....just email me your order and I'll get it all arranged!

Oh my goodness...I got so off track that I forgot to show you the last few pictures of my layout! :) 

Notice the May Stamp of the Month in this one?! 



I am IN LOVE with the Black Glitter buttons! Seriously, can't get enough! and the Green epoxy bubbles add 'just the right amount' of color!



Well Friends, I think that's all for today! I can't wait to share my ruffled textile tutorial with you tomorrow, please come see me then! :)

Blessings, Sus

2 comments:

  1. So very cute!! Love how you "whip" these out! Oh to have a smidgeon of your creativity!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!! If only I could "whip" in my sleep! and to have a smidgeon of your business skills! :)

    ReplyDelete