Friday, December 20, 2013

Earn a 20% Product Return!


That's Right! Any sized order will earn you a 20% return in Hostess Rewards or, if you prefer - 'KIT CREDIT' with me!


Orders as low as $50 will earn you a Full Sized Level 2 Paper Pack - I'll ship it right to your door! OR you can use that $10 incentive towards future Kit Purchases with me! 

ANY SIZE order will get you these rewards....If it's a few dollars I will even begin a 'Product tab' for you on your future purchases! :) 

Don't forget the CRAZY AWESOME Bargains on the Clearance 'While Supplies Last' section of my website { http://susanwilliams.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=1702 } Any and All orders count towards this promotion! 

Shout if you have any questions { HERE }

Merry Christmas Lovelies! I appreciate each of you! 
Blessings, Sus

No comments:

Post a Comment