Happy September, Friends!
I'm SO Excited to have a BRAND new style of workshop ready for you!
I think you'll love this QUICK KIT (I hope you do because there's another one coming soon)!
#4. Join my new Studio Sus Pro Membership and receive all of my workshop files going forward for the low price of $25/monthly! Check it out HERE!
- Cutting guide PDF
- Supply Listing and Additional Information (Photo Suggestions, Additional Notes and Tips to assist with Workshop Completion if needed - I do not type step by step instructions for my workshops)
- Color Photos of Each of the individual project designs for assembly assistance.
Supply Listing
Consumable Supplies:
- (1) Sunflower Fields DSP +
Stickers #168333
- (.5) Gold Adhesive Backed Dots #168467
- (.5) Linen Thread #104199
Non-Consumable
Supplies
- Black Journaling Pens #166647 (optional)
- Standard tool and adhesive kit
This workshop does not have a free kit but you can place an order for the supplies and earn the cutting files FREE! :)
Purchase the Sunflower QUICK KIT Workshop below!
OR Join my Studio Sus Pro Membership to receive all (3) workshops shown above with your subscription of $25. Learn More HERE!
Thank you for joining me today Friends, you are a Blessing!






No comments:
Post a Comment