Monday, March 24, 2014

Balloon Ride with a Little Starburst Action!

I've been working like CRAZY on these workshops! Have you seen my Timberline & Ivy Lane Workshops? They have been so successful thus far and I'm SO Thankful for all of you who have purchased from me! 



Up next is BALLOON RIDE! I will show you how to create these GREAT SUNBURSTS on your projects..and remember, you'll have the files so you can use your other favorite papers to re-create them again and again! 
































This is just the first of (3) Layouts included in this workshop! Tune back tomorrow for Layout #2! 

And don't forget about March 'Mystery' Madness! 


April is also going to bring about some CRAZY SAVINGS! How about over $400 worth of CTMH product (including a Cricut Cartridge Collection) for only $99?! Whoot! 

Did you also know that all of my Team Members get my Workshop Files for Free? Yup! Just another way I'll go to great lengths to help you and your business GROW! :) 


Ask me How TODAY! :) 

Blessings, Sus 

2 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job on this layout. I know how hard those sunbursts can be to put down on a layout and make it all look so even. Fantastic, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, this is a lovely layout. I like how you incorporated glitter paper in with the sunbursts.

    ReplyDelete