Saturday, August 1, 2015

Zoe Pre-Cut/Pre-Stamped 'Workshop In a Bag' Kits!

Annnnnnd the 'Zoe' is in DA HOUSE! Whoop! 

How CUTE are these?! 



Who is Zoe you might ask?! 

Close to My Heart has slightly changed the time frame in which they debut our Idea Books! Since this change has moved the release date of our 2015-2016 Annual Inspirations Idea Book back to September 1st we have been given an early Release  of the ZOE collection for August!! 

You will notice that the Zoe products and many of the coordinating accessories have been made available for order today! Whoop!! (link to my shopping website here!) 

Did you also notice something else NEW about the artwork featured in this post!? Yes! We have a BRAND NEW Cricut Collection! And even better than that...? The Brand New 'ARTISTRY' Cricut Collection is available for order TODAY!

Link to order the Cartridge is HERE! 

And did I also mention the Cricut Collection even comes with a package of cardstock featuring the Newly Enhanced 'Enchanted' Color Pallet - Featuring the (7) Brand New Colors! That calls for another Whoop!! 

I am SO excited to begin playing with so many New Products!! 

Okay...so back on track with the Zoe Pre-Cut Kit! (I have SOOO Much information to fit into this post it's hard to stay on task!) 

I had a Blast working with this new paper collection! I was able to incorporate use of the Artistry Cricut Cartridge into each and every one of these projects and I think they turned out SO CUTE! 

Let's have a closer look, shall we?

Here's the layout...cute, huh? Simple and clean, just my style! 






















And here are are the photos of the Card Projects!

Isn't that the cutest little pile of Birthday gifts? It's one of the 700 Images featured on the New cartridge. :)





This card is so Bright and cheerful, isn't it? How CUTE is that sentiment?! It comes from one of the (3) Stamp sets featured Exclusively with the Artistry Cricut Collection! I Love it! and no Fussy Cutting whatsoever! I just stamped right on top of the Cricut-cut Image! Sa-weet!




And How Simple and Sweet is this little 'Hello' Card?!  I LOVE it! The Cocoa colored 'Hello', the Glacier Striped overlay, and the sorbet polka dot solid 'base' are all cut from the Artistry Cartridge! SO QUICK, yet so Cute! :)



Another Simplistic Card! The Cocoa and Sorbet Cardstock 'Bases' as well as the White (Stamped) Overlay are all from the Artistry Cartridge as well. :) 





Would you believe I'm offering these kits for only $20?! I have done all the hard work for you! Everything will come Pre-Cut and Pre-Stamped so you can simply sit and enjoy creating without all of the 'work'. You can find the paypal link at the bottom of this post to purchase yours today! :)

EMAIL ME or MESSAGE ME over at my Business Facebook Page if you should have additional questions not covered in this post! I am always happy to assist! :)


The Kits come in New - reusable zip top bags ready for you to dig into! You will also find  step by step directions and color photos of each project to assist with assembly. Each project also has it's own 'recipe' with cutting sizes as well as cricut measurements so you can easily duplicate the projects! 

The recipe sheet will be emailed (during the next few days - I'm putting the 'finishing touches' on it) so you have a digital copy (no hard copies will be mailed). If you'd like the recipe sheet sent to an email address DIFFERENT than the email address associated with your paypal payment please place the CORRECT email address in the 'notes to the seller' box during your checkout. 

Showing a previous Kit for reference since I do not have the Zoe Kits photographed yet. :)



I also have a few more Pre-Cut Pre-Stamped kits using Close to My Heart's 'Confetti Wishes' Collection! Take advantage of a Great Combined shipping discount by grabbing it at the same time....see my original blog post HERE! 





















Okay...so I said I had Tons to Cover in this post (and I wasn't kidding!) 

August also means I get to debut my Brand New STUDIO SUS 'Zoe' Workshop! I am SO EXCITED! Here is a Quick look at the Layouts! 















This workshop features (4) Folding Photo Galleries...it will be such an 'eye catcher' in your album! I am so Excited to have a Big Long post for you tomorrow featuring my newest Workshop!

If you are a Current Close to My Heart Consultant I am happy to send you the files for this workshop as a gift! Please contact me to request your copy.  


Additionally, ALL of my team members (including all levels of my downline) always have unlimited access to ANY of my Workshop Files! Yes - you understand correctly! Every Workshop with Files, Cutting Guides, Recipe Sheets, etc. etc. etc. are all uploaded in my Private 'Just Crazy Blessed' Team Facebook Page for their use with their own business!! 

Have you ever thought about joining Close to My Heart? Did you know there is room for you on my team whether you wish to be a Hobby Crafter or a Business Builder who earns incentive trips and makes REAL income while crafting?! 

Well, TODAY, August 1st  debuts a BRAND NEW, redesigned Consultant Kit with All new products! YAY! 




AND...you have CHOICES! 

The Standard New Consultant kit (pictured above) is priced at $129 with a Value of $455.  See FULL list of contents and Join my Team at this LINK! 

Did you know you might even qualify for the exclusive 're join' campaign this month?!  If you joined Close to My Heart any time since January 2013 and it's been at least 3 months since your official 'drop' date YOU are eligible to join Close to My Heart in August for only $49! Be sure to watch your email for a special message from Close to My Heart with all the details! 

CRAZINESS I know! Why not come aboard and join us?! I have some Fantastic Team Incentives going on ALREADY! Come on! What are you waiting on? We would love to have you a part of our family! 

Okay...remember that Kit I mentioned 3 years ago...WAY up at the top of this post?! (LOL)  Here is that Paypal Link I mentioned! You can check out right here!




You can also purchase the FILES ONLY ($4) at this link below.


I also want to share a video I created for the Zoe Pre-Cut Kit, it might help you understand the structure of the kits as well as how they are packaged,  information on the recipe sheet, etc. :) 



I will be checking my messages most of the day today so feel welcome to send me questions, I am always happy to assist! Blessings for a Joyous Day Friends! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi There, you do beautiful work, I am a current consultant in Canada and would love to have your Zoe layouts for scrapbooking, please? Do you use just one paper pack for all four layouts, plus some cardstock? With your doodles borders on the photo places, would you fit your photo in the inside of the doodles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely perfect. All these tiny details are made with lot of background knowledge. I like it a lot.

    Moving Display Board

    ReplyDelete