Sunday, September 25, 2016

Jeepers Creepers Pre-Cut (4) Page Scrapbook Layout Kits!

I had such a great time creating my BIG Jeepers Creepers Workshop (Link HERE!) that I just HAD to play a little bit more! 

I decided to create a few Pre-cut Kits (it's been over a year since I've created any Pre-cut Layout Kits so you better grab one quick - it might be another year before you see them again - HAHA!) 


How Cute are they?! I thought it would be fun to put a 'Non-Halloween' spin on these papers! I think they turned out Great! 

The Kit features (4) 12" X 12" Scrapbook pages, Here is one of them - aren't those cute little monsters just adorable!? 




Here is the 2nd Layout...:)




The Kit comes with everything needed to create it - excluding the adhesive, scissors (to dovetail trim a few pieces), and the black journaling pen used to 'doodle' around the edges (optional of course).  

Your Kit will come packaged in a clear, reusable zip-top bag with a color photo of the completed projects for assembly assistance! 

Included are the following supplies; Base pages, Pre-Cut Cardstock and Patterned papers, White Photo Mats, Pre-Cut Cricut shapes, Clear sparkles, Black adhesive backed sequins, decorative zip strips, and gold glitter paper pieces. 

(All of the small pieces will come sealed in a smaller 4" X 6" zip top bag to prevent them from getting thrown around during shipping or falling out and getting lost while you are taking your kit out of the larger bag.) 

No fancy tools or experience needed, just assemble the pieces like a puzzle using the included photo as reference! This is a super affordable way to get QUICK memory keeping completed with little work! 

I only created a dozen of these pre-cut kits so grab one right away! They are $20 plus $6.50 priority shipping.  Link to purchase below. :) 

Per Close to My Heart Policy I am only allowed to ship to those located inside the United States. 


No comments:

Post a Comment