Thursday, November 17, 2016

Happy Holidays 'Workshop Your Way' Card Kit PLUS!

Greetings Peeps! 

I am soooo Excited to get to share with you another Quick (yet stunning) card workshop offered by Close to My Heart Home Office! I have been knee deep in other projects but the very moment the Home Office uploaded this darling workshop I just HAD to create it right away! 




Oh My Word! Aren't those cards stunning?! These will surely be a treasure to any who receive them! And HOW CUTE are those coordinating envelopes!? 







This workshop actually uses the 'Happy Holidays' Card Kit with a few additional Supplies! 




The Card Kit is only $19.95 (THRIFTY!!) and that even includes a stamp set! :)

The workshop uses the Heat Embossing technique - which I don't do often! It was SO much fun to break out my tools...Heat Embossing has always been a 'Look, it's Magic' kind of technique to me! (LOL) 

Here is the Supply List provided with the workshop: 

- G1115 Happy Holidays 'Workshop Your Way' Kit
- Z3237 White Glitter Paper (1 sheet)
- Z3090 Red Enamel Gems
- Z2060 Thin 3-D Foam Tape
- Z4003 Thin Cuts Snowflakes
- Z2807 Willow Ink Pad
- Z2816 Cranberry Ink Pad

**If you don't wish to Heat Emboss your cards you can easily just use our White Pigment Ink Pad #Z2863 - remember you will need to let the ink air dry for a bit or use a craft heater to set it as pigment ink remains 'sticky' for a while unlike dye based ink that dries instantly!**

Here are the additional supplies needed for heat embossing with this workshop:

- Z891 VersaMark Ink Pad
- Z2068 White Embossing Powder
- Z555 Craft Heater
- Z1382 Tweezers
- Z2045 All Purpose Mat

The file for this workshop includes step by step directions for creating the cards AS WELL as information on the steps to achieve perfect heat embossing! So if you've never learned how to Heat emboss this is a perfect time! 

All you need to do is place an order on my CTMH Shopping Website for the Happy Holidays 'Workshop Your Way' Card Kit and email me to request the cutting guide and instruction files! I'll be happy to send them right over to you!


I just LOVE the way these cards turned out completely different than the original workshop! I'm so Grateful for the Close to My Heart office to provide this additional workshop for us! I know you will enjoy creating it as much as I did! 



Also, just in case you have not seen the announcement earlier this week, all of my Studio Sus Workshop Cutting files are now available with Paypal purchase (yes, even the brand new ones)! 

Now you have an additional way to receive these files! You can still receive them FREE with any $25 purchase from my website OR you can purchase them directly from my Blog via paypal - CLICK HERE to see all files available! 

Have a Blessed Day friends! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment