Thursday, May 30, 2013

Dream Pop Nugget Bags


I Love giving little Treat Treasurers to others! Right now I need to get my stash replenished so I have created a few new projects to show you! 

I love the Hershey Nuggets! They are so easy to cover with my favorite Paper, of course I used more of the Dream Pop Paper with this project....LOVE THAT STUFF! :)


How cute is that?! And oh my word....SO SIMPLE! :)


I would love for you to join me tomorrow, I will have a Photo Tutorial on how I created these Treat Treasures. It will also serve as the step by step directions for the Kits I have prepared for this project. 


If you'd like to purchase a Kit to complete this project in your own home you are invited to take care of it right here on my blog...below you will find the paypal information needed to make your purchase.  I will ship as soon as I get notification of your payment.  

I am selling them in sets of (2) and for shipping purposes they will not come with the Hershey Nuggets, rest assured you can easily find them in any candy isle of your Grocery store, Walmart, etc. 

The cost for (2) sets of the Nugget bags - including shipping to you is only $5.00! You will receive 2 of everything pictured here (there are a few pieces missing that I didn't notice when I was taking the photo).


If you should have any questions about how to purchase these please SHOUT at me! I'm a new Blogger and this is the First time using this particular PayPal feature! :) 



Sorry! Sold Out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment