Monday, June 17, 2013

Let’s Get Patriotic! Just another reason to love CTMH!

And the Constant Campaigns just keep on coming!

Celebrate military service and promote patriotism with new patriotic stamp sets from Close to my Heart —available only from June 1 to July 31, 2013. Three dollars from each B-size My Acrylix® Courage stamp set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix® Home of the Brave stamp set will be donated to the USO, the leading, most recognized military-support and services organization in the country. Show your support with your own patriotic stamp set!

 

Aren't they Darling?! (Squealing with Delight!) And how about some more Double Dippin'!? Purchasing any of these stamp sets on a $25 order from my WEBSITE qualifies you to receive one of the My Creations® Mini Banners Absolutely FREE! Close to my Heart will toss it right in your order box, no sales tax, no shipping charges, Totally free! I Love free stuff, don't you? 


And remember, all orders purchasing the June Stamp of the Month can get in on my card kit special! Read previous Blog posts HERE. :)



We've got some Great campaigns going on this month, don't ya think?! I Looooooove it! :) 

Thank you for joining me again today! I can't wait to get my Patriotic stamps in the mail this week so I can share some artwork with you! :) 

Blessings, Sus

No comments:

Post a Comment