Friday, June 14, 2013

Dream Pop 'Sweet Birthday' Card

I'm not sure how long it will take me to be tired of the Dream Pop...it is such Fabulous paper, I do hope you purchased some last month!  


This card has so many Elements that I Absolutely LOVE! Glitter Paper, Waxy flax, Buttons, Pin Clips...I LOOOOVE it!



You can find all of those Darling embellishments listed above right here on my Close to My Heart Shopping Website!

The embellishments even spilled over into the inside! :)


Do you love this card? Want to send it to someone special in celebration of their birthday? Well you CAN! 

I have cut a few pre-stamped/pre-cut 'card kits' for this project and they are available for purchase at the bottom of this post! 


These kits are a Fantastic Price! Only $4 (including shipping to you) each....That's a HALLMARK STEAL! :)

Click on the 'buy-it-now' secure  link below to purchase through Paypal, you can also message me on Facebook or submit an email to reserve yours today! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this card (actually I love all of your work!) Can you please tell me where this stamp is from? I really like it! Thanks!
    Rachel
    rlbleich at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete