Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sweet as Honey!

I love everything about this card! I love the Dream Pop Of course, the Glitter Paper, the sparkles, Burlap, and my favorite is the Clothespin! Love it all, I also might be indulging in my recent Hexagon obsession - juuuuust a bit! 


It's actually so super simple but I think it makes a big statement! :)


And the inside is just as cute! I just can't bear to leave the inside of a card blank! :)


Would you enjoy creating this card and giving it to a Loved one? Well, you can! I have created several of these card kits for purchase! They are ready to ship immediately and at a total price - shipping included - of only $4 it's a Hallmark STEAL! :)



If you'd like to purchase one (or more) please just click the Paypal "Buy it now" link at the bottom of this post and you will be re-directed to a screen showing your purchase and asking for your paypal log-in information.  I assure you, it is completely secure! 

If you do not already have a paypal account but would like to purchase a kit anyway please Email me and I'll be happy to complete the transaction with you.  I do recommend Paypal to everyone! I have been using it for many years and have always been satisfied! My favorite part of Paypal is my free Debit card...every time I use it I get CASH BACK into my account. Looooooove it! :)

Thank you for joining me once again today friends!
Blessings, Sus


No comments:

Post a Comment