Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Relief for Oklahoma!

Close to My Heart has recently introduced the "Relief for Oklahoma Campaign"



Close To My Heart is making a new Autumn/Winter 2013 stamp set, A True Thank You, available immediately and will donate 100% of the profits from sales of the set from May 23 through June 30 to the American Red Cross to aid the Oklahoma victims. 

This stamp set is a STEAL at only $2.95! Be sure to add it to your next order! :)

Help us provide relief to those affected by the devastating Oklahoma tornado by purchasing A True Thank You stamp set for $2.95 (M1029) today!

*Offer valid May 23–June 30, 2013. No limit per order.

My set is on it's way, I can't wait to share more artwork with you! :) 

Thank you for joining me again Friends!
Blessings, Sus

No comments:

Post a Comment