Tuesday, December 3, 2013

How about a little more Huntington...? 3-D style!

Carrying on with the Huntington Love! 

I Love each of my 3 CTMH Exclusive Cricut Cartridge Bundles! They have been worth every single penny and I am anxiously awaiting any future cartridges Close to My Heart might offer to us! 
I Love this little baggie cut from my CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge! Cutting them at 5.5" is just large enough for a small gift of candy or trinket yet small enough that you can cut (2) from a single sheet of 12X12! Making it also one of the less expensive projects to create! 


Of course there are my favorite leaves from the CTMH Artbooking Collection! 
And my most favorite Bakers Twine....the Hemp Twine from our Wooden Mini Medley Collection! :) Did you see yesterday's post on how I got that quick CURL?! :)  

I am CRAZY about the BLING Buttons! I was thrilled when they included such a beautiful color in the Rosewood Mini Medley Collection! :)

Here is one of the purse projects from the CTMH Artiste Cartridge! I had never use it before this project and I am sad that I've had this cartridge for a year and a half and never had used it before this! It's Awesome! :)



I just love each and every element in the Rosewood Mini Medley Collection! :) 



I LOOOOOVE the Hemp Ribbon! How PERFECT is it for the handle of the purse?! Just a bit of Liquid Glass adhered it to my project Perfectly! :) The seam was barely noticeable!



That's it for today Friends...short and sweet!
Blessings! Sus

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Susan, the purse is ADORABLE!! I haven't made one of those before either, but really need to now!

    ReplyDelete