Monday, December 2, 2013

HUNTINGTON!


I promised an Incredible amount of Artwork Inspiration last week but it's proving to be harder to get my posts up in a timely manner this time of year! 

I created my blog in April of this year so I have never had blogging responsibilities throughout my busy season at work (Propane Season)....I am finding myself working through my lunch hours now just to keep up with my office responsibilities instead of working on Blog posts during that time.  I am also back to working 6 days a week each week so my Saturdays are a thing of the past as well.  :(

So....Forgive me for leaving you hanging! As promised, Here are some Huntington Projects to inspire you while your Fall Photos are fresh on your mind! :) 


I Love this Pattern! You have heard me Brag on the Make it from Your Heart Pattern Books time and time again....they are incredible! You  have patterns (and cutting guides) for tons of layouts as well as Cards for only $7.95! They artwork along is breathtaking, you will NOT be disappointed! This Layout came from the MIFYH Volume #2 Book!. :) 

This layout has several Artbooking touches! How cute are those photo frames with 'fall' cut into them?! 


I also Love the Leaves from my Beloved Artbooking cartridge...They are perfect! :) 

Of course I couldn't waste those Colorful Sentiments on the Zip Stripes of the Huntington Level 2 Paper Kit! I cut them and use them right on my page! Thriftiness at it's best! 


That Hemp Ribbon....! No words for how cool it is! Stay tuned for 3-D Project using the Hemp ribbon! :)


Of course you can see some touches from the Rosewood Mini Medley Collection as well as the Wooden Mini Medley Collection! :) 

How CUTE is that CURLED Hemp Bakers Twine?! 


YES! That is a Flat Iron! I first began bringing my flat iron into my craft studio when I started working with our new Textiles! I learned it did such a great job of giving me a 'faux hemp' that I desired when working with the fabric! So instead of transporting my flat iron back and forth I decided to purchase a less expensive model to keep in my studio! 

It worked SO PERFECTLY to curl the bakers twine...just a quick zip through it curled it in a snap! :)


I hope you enjoyed this quick little post! I promise to have something tomorrow as well! :) 

Blessings, Sus

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO. Love your work! Maureen
    PS I'm a follower, but my picture doesn't show up on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found my picture. I have two accounts and sometimes I join with the wrong one.

    ReplyDelete